SAU Community

Parts needed: Stacked my car good!

Rowdyr32

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth - here's a special picture for you.

DSC_0192.jpg

In some senses you may be slightly lucky. Here's the lines from the black rex and you can see where he's hit.

DSC_0187.jpg

Now at Sandown if you hit a wall you will be billed for repairs to the wall because they can't have any structural damage. Now from memory they cost is about $800 per panel to repair. And those bills are the last thing you need after a non insured accident.

I'd like to see the few seconds before the clip shows, what they were doing before they lost control. The vid only shows them once they have lost control. Painful to watch :P

I'd like to see the few seconds before the clip shows, what they were doing before they lost control. The vid only shows them once they have lost control. Painful to watch :P

Agreed....in the case of the wrex appears to be a rear-end lose through the fast left-hander at then end of the back straight. Probably got in too hot, had the line wrong, etc, etc GTR probably the same but had almost recovered it - then run out of room. You become a passenger once its on the grass :(. As someone else said, _very_ lucky not to have rolled it.

A few years back someone did some fairly substantial re-arrangement of the armco at Sandown (may have been a John Mott event) and was presented with a fairly substantial bill just to add insult to injury.....