SAU Community

Recommend a smash repairer?

General Specific

Hey Guys,

Well it was going to happen eventually. Some girl with a lack of driving skill and an an affinty for crying decided to rear end my skyline while I was sitting at the lights.

Now I have to find a good smash repairer could anyone recommend one around the Ringwood area?

Thanks Guys

not good to hear man hope you find a good place i can recomend a place called roadys near the funtree gully station hes relly good and is a family friend so if you want i can get he number for you?

Martins Panelmasters (97581544) in Upper Ferntree Gully - Talk to Sam. They are approved repairers for all insurance companies and do excellent work. Thier paint matching has been to perfection and they have gone out of their way to get hard to find parts, provide car etc. You can tell them Jacob Huybers recommended them, they'll get a laugh out of it, been there a few times. It can't be good when you ring up a smash repairer and they say 'what have you done now...' lol

I know it's a long way out but give Gals Smash Repairs a call in Tullamarine As for Dave - 9330 3137.. I got rear ended begining of the year and my car has come up MINT!!! He does a fantastic job on Lines... Highly recommend him and his work.... Sam also does good work, Hes done a fair bit of work to my Cuz car... ExtremLine Car detailing Sam knowz him rather well...

Good luck hope all gets fixed up with no problems.