SAU Community

===Womans Diamond Ring=====

ABTO

I recently broke up with my gf who i unfortunantely broke up with. I had purchased her an engadgement ring which cost me an arm and a leg LOTS of double shifts and taking on 2 jobs. I need the money so i can fly back to the phillipines and see my family as a member sadly passed away.

here are the specs of the ring

one (1) 750, 18 carat yellow gold heart-cluster ring. The palladium setting is a claw-set with one (1) princess-cut diamond and two (2) cut diamond. Total given weight 0.75 carat. Shank : 2.80mm low half-round with tapered shoulders. Diamond grading estimated as; colour G, clarity VS. Ring weight 2.83 grams.

It was insured for $4,000

but as i said was bought for $3700 as i am a frequent customer there.

I am taking the BEST OFFER, it has to go.

For a copy of the reciept/Certificate of evaluation please email me i got no clue how to post pics up. For high quality pics please email me. This ring has NEVER been worn it was almost worn by the jeweller but i jus about brough the house down when she had it on the tip of her finger.

I will only take cash not interested in trading for other things.

please pm or email me for more info, pics, reciepts or whatevere.

hey champ just a question, no offence intended just wanted to know who you bought the ring from, cause otal combined ct you have of .75 is worth alone not including gold about 1500 bucks. they are just over .3ct each which wont sell very well. take my advise and keep it, you never know maybe circumstances will change and youll meet someone else. good luck champ

hey everyone since we were together i was planning this trip, but i blew the money on a new car and now i decided its best for me to see my family. Here is a link with the letter of value i got when i had the ring insured.

http://www.exclusive-auto.org/board/showth...8485#post128485

i have dropped the price 2 $1800 as i desperately need to sell it. I have purchased my ticket, accomodationa nd car hire on my credit card now i just need to pay it back as everyone knows it sux having a debt over your head. need 2 sell it in roughly 2-3 weeks.

for better quality pictures please leave your email address or PM me. I will send interstate not sure how or who with but i will look into it.

The ring can be made to fit any sized finger from what i have been told.

Once the ring has been purchased it will come with the letter of value, reciept, box and bag which the ring came in.

THE RING HAS NEVER BEEN WORN!