SAU Community

CruZ to Wollongong 29/12/02

Guest Da_Man

brendan its taken a while hasnt it!?

it doesn't sound as though your too peeved off, so i guess you've been informed each step of the way? which is a great thing!

should be an absolute monster when you get it back, are we looking at 250rwkw???

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's 29/12 12 noon @ Homebush then I'll be there!! Can someone clarify where in Homebush you will meet cos this will be my first cruise since moving to Sydney. If the plans change can someone call me on 0410 500 719 cos I don't have easy internet access so might miss any change of plans. Thanks ;)

Grim.

Yeah Franks - What can you do ... You can't hurry a painter painting a masterpiece heh ???

It's all good - and it'll be worth the wait.

Expecting 250rwkw +++ (again we'll see when the turbo is run in and can be tuned properly)

MERRY CHRSTMAS !!!

Originally posted by brendanf

Yeah Franks - What can you do ... You can't hurry a painter painting a masterpiece heh ???

It's all good - and it'll be worth the wait.

Expecting 250rwkw +++ (again we'll see when the turbo is run in and can be tuned properly)

MERRY CHRSTMAS !!!

two fitty plus!?!?!?! INSANE!!!!

can't want to to see it brendan!!!

what turbo are you running?

what turbo are you running?

ohh ohh me me me!!!

I'm thinking some kind of hybrid with an HKS SS turbine...

but that's just a guess.

oh and i have a scoop... brendan's next project will be officially known as, "PROJEKT-VHELL ... THE WEAPON RETURNZ"

me rikey that red vl weapon...

:)

and franks, i'm ALWAYS in the gong on Sundays.... i can't help it.

there are even stickers getting around saying "ADIDAS - All Day I Drive Around South".

;)

Originally posted by 2rismo

ohh ohh me me me!!!

I'm thinking some kind of hybrid with an HKS SS turbine...

but that's just a guess.

oh and i have a scoop... brendan's next project will be officially known as, "PROJEKT-VHELL ... THE WEAPON RETURNZ"  

me rikey that red vl weapon...

;)

and franks, i'm ALWAYS in the gong on Sundays....  i can't help it.

there are even stickers getting around saying "ADIDAS - All Day I Drive Around South".

:mad:

Don't knock the VL Weapon !! 3.0L bottom end power man - Nothing beats cubes...... Except maybe a T88.....

Franks - what 2Rismo said.

We're comin the other way from Nowra rain, hail or shine to see/meet as many as poss at first outing.

We'll be the one that look like olds in a Fagna. We aren't, and it isn't. (Its the greeny/grey one with number plate YEY***).

Hope we won't be alone.

Enjoy!

El Bee

:D

I might possibly come along to this...

all depends on whether a friend from down here is still on holidays in Sydney atm, so he can come with me...cos I cbf cruising by myself :D

will ring him tomorrow and find out, so put me down as a maybe ;)

not you 2rismo, i know you have no life

:lol: :Owned:

Okay.... I think some of the guys are making an early Sunday morning nasho run and will get to the gong around 10-11??? please correct me...

I'll be recovering from a hang-over from watching the mighty Wollongong Hawks at the Sandpit tonite so I'll lob around 12ish...

**Sunday afternoon in the gong only really happens after 1-2pm**

For the guys coming up from Nowra/Can'tberra etc, I don't guess you'll be in the gong till the early arvo as well so i suggest we meet at North Beach first and cruise on from there.

Also, bring your radios and keep em on ch 32/33/34. We should all cruise out to the grain terminal and get some photos. Went there with some guys from the GSR club a year or so back and it's an unreal spot for a shoot. Zoom use it all the time.

Anyone need directions? PM or email me if you like.

Cheers

• Latest Posts

• From memory and please correct me if I have this wrong, the nismo that come with half shafts are specific for that diff centre. You may be able to find Nissan ones that match up but you'd need to understand what nismo are doing.    Best option is get  a pair of 5x1 axles, they usually don't cost that much and direct swap over for the 3x2(6 bollt) 
    • AFAIK, the length of the shafts has NOTHING to do with the ratio of the diff.
    • It depends on what the guy who bought its Ratio is. Mine is a 4.36 Jus Jap told me anything above a 3:9 has equal length shafts which the Nismo center's shafts were not.
    • If those shafts in the last 2 photos are the ones that came with the diff, you have no hope of fitting the other ones because they are completely different 
    • I have recently fitted a Nismo GT Pro Center second Hand buy still in the box i got stubs with it but they are 5 bolt and I need 6 (3x2) I was told by Just Jap that for a 4:36 ratio the stub axles are equal length sku 38220-0V161. They didn't have any in stock but I picked up the ones pictured. The one with 5 bolt are the ones that came with the LSD. The right side went in no issues but the right....I have happened the fk out of it put it in a press and it still sticks out about 5mm too far. It was sticking out about 25mm but after bashing it like Chris Brown did to Rhianna I managed to get it a bit further in but seems stuck again now. Any ideas? Should I just leave it 5mm out and send it?