SAU Community

CruZ to Wollongong 29/12/02

Guest Da_Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 6C the place where we were last week taking the pics with frank and dr gtr ?

Also....

If anyone that is coming happens to have the driver side electronic -switch-board-connector thingy sitting around the place can u bring it pls as my driverside window is fux0r3d and im badly looking for a replacement.

As far as i know benm, 6c is not where we were last sat night, its near the train station, but where exactly i dont know. I could lend you the conrol for my sun roof...mwahaha. mmm sunroof.

Layne

OK guys i'll be meeting some people @ the Advan Workshop @ 11:45am then the rest @ homebush bay car park 6C. If you know where the workshop is be there @ 11:45 as we need to meet the rest @ 12ish (6C).

If anyone needs anymore info you can call me on 0414 867 446

Peter.

By the way make sure you bring a camera as there will be some sexy cars there.

Frank and Broken.

Broken you will be coming with the 12ish group do you know where to meet up with Frank and the rest of the early group? If not do you wont to make some arrangements or get each others mod numbers.

Ok I've gotta send some SMS messages now talk to you all later.

Hey you doing Mike (GTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

I've had a great day. Checked out some nice cars, some nice a55 and a cool view of Illawarra. Got breath tested and drug searched (sniffer dogs) and blown away by lots of wind. LOL

Thanks Adrian for your hospitality. Now can I ask you something? What the hell are you so smug about in this picture and why is Shell all happy?:P :P

is anyone else completely sunburnt down one side of their body?

awesome day....thanks guys. Good to meet you all :P

and Da_Man, I can't believe how quick your 'line is. Driving home when we were doing a few launches at one point I watched you hit 3rd gear (I was a LONG way back) and your car was accelerating so fast I thought my eyes were playing tricks on my brain. Seriously fast.

Cyas all bright and early next Sunday :P

Thanks for a great day guys/shell! You all rock! Sorry it was a little unorganised with everyone going everywhere, maybe next time we will leave with the early crew, and no parking on the footpath cause I might have my pram next time. :bahaha:

Frank how was your day? any pics? Anyone else from our group got pics to see how sexy we come out. By the way George I think I know how to use your camera

thanks for everyone coming down, it was good to meet some new people. wollongong is getting a bit to busy on a sunday to have a cruise, we might have to think of somewhere else to go. other than that it was a great day.

we will just have to wait now on shell for the local skank report.

cheers, mark

Thanks Adrian for your hospitality.

No problems :P

What the hell are you so smug about in this picture and why is Shell all happy?

:inlove: truth be known, i think she was overcome with how shiny my car was...

i believe it's called northbridge?

Where the hell did ya get that from??? Nice MSPaint effort btw ;)

is anyone else completely sunburnt down one side of their body?

All over... All Bad...

and no parking on the footpath cause I might have my pram next time.

I find that it's always good to be told that you're arrogant a few times a week. Good for the vascular system or something... :talk2hand

I dub thee Shell, our SAU skank scout.

Oh hell yeah.... She's da best :P

I had a great day. Got up early and washed, polished, polished, waxed and detailed my car before leaving home for the arduous 10 minute journey into town :mad: Bird shit all over the front end within MINUTES of my arrival!! Good to catch up and meet some new people. Da Man is DA MAN IMHO!!! What a sexy beast, (of a car), and what ugly UGLY constabulary we have down here in the gong...

All in all a good day ! Glad the trip back to Syd was uneventful. Take Care,

Adrian

Originally posted by ONARUN

I've had a great day. Checked out some nice cars, some nice a55 and a cool view of Illawarra. Got breath tested and drug searched (sniffer dogs) and blown away by lots of wind. LOL

Thanks Adrian for your hospitality. Now can I ask you something? What the hell are you so smug about in this picture and why is Shell all happy?:P:D

ur always the shortest one hey porgie :)

Ok next cruise to the gong im either:

a) bringing a different chick (the 1 that lets me takes pics of her on my car)

or

B) hanging around swifty and taking pics of the gong w0m3n.

• Latest Posts

• From memory and please correct me if I have this wrong, the nismo that come with half shafts are specific for that diff centre. You may be able to find Nissan ones that match up but you'd need to understand what nismo are doing.    Best option is get  a pair of 5x1 axles, they usually don't cost that much and direct swap over for the 3x2(6 bollt) 
    • AFAIK, the length of the shafts has NOTHING to do with the ratio of the diff.
    • It depends on what the guy who bought its Ratio is. Mine is a 4.36 Jus Jap told me anything above a 3:9 has equal length shafts which the Nismo center's shafts were not.
    • If those shafts in the last 2 photos are the ones that came with the diff, you have no hope of fitting the other ones because they are completely different 
    • I have recently fitted a Nismo GT Pro Center second Hand buy still in the box i got stubs with it but they are 5 bolt and I need 6 (3x2) I was told by Just Jap that for a 4:36 ratio the stub axles are equal length sku 38220-0V161. They didn't have any in stock but I picked up the ones pictured. The one with 5 bolt are the ones that came with the LSD. The right side went in no issues but the right....I have happened the fk out of it put it in a press and it still sticks out about 5mm too far. It was sticking out about 25mm but after bashing it like Chris Brown did to Rhianna I managed to get it a bit further in but seems stuck again now. Any ideas? Should I just leave it 5mm out and send it?