SAU Community

Consult plug in A31 cefiro's?

I'm looking at purchasing one of Impak's NissDataScan Display units but have not been able to locate a consult plug in my car, has any other cefiro owners found one in there car or know if they exist in a ceffy??

on the other hand does anyone have the cefiro wiring diagram?

Cheers

Ben

bugger (i got ceffy, motor, ecu and loom)....don't have the capability meaning ecu won't support it or just that they don't have the plug?

cos if the ecu supports it, then i'm sure hardwiring into the wires that are used for the plug normally can be done. correct me if i'm wrong.

Apparently A31's don't have the consult capability. If you have an R32 motor/loom/ecu transplant then you can use consult though
Yeap the A31 one has an older ECU with a 128Kbit map, the R32 has a newer 256Kbit map.

Top-left of the fuse box in the cabin, if you don't have that but do have a R32 ecu as well as the engine you should be able to wire a Consult device directly in to the ECU.

I'm not 100% on how to do it but there's an ECU pinout here: http://www.rb20det.com/ecupinout.html and #21 & #22 look promising, I'm sure others will know...

• 2 weeks later...