SAU Community

3D woof ecu opions

HI guys just wondering if anyone has got a woof3D in there car as i am about to buy one for my R32 as i have just put GT30 ballbearing, bigger injectors and few other little bits and peices just wondering how they might compare to something like the power FC and opions on what you think about them would be great thanks

HI guys just wondering if anyone has got a woof3D in there car as i am about to buy one for my R32 as i have just put GT30 ballbearing, bigger injectors and few other little bits and peices just wondering how they might compare to something like the power FC and opions on what you think about them would be great thanks

This subject has been discussed to death, do a search.:D

I picked up my PFC and handcontroller second hand for the R32 for $1100.

I plugged it in and drove it to the shop for a cheap $100 tune.

The tune is good enough for now, afr's and ign. timing at WOT is optimal.

thanks guys yer my bad on the woof (wolf) i am getting it through Rank Rotory near in mentone i think and thats with the hand controller i have been told buy 3 different turbo places that they are good so i gave them a call and bobs your uncle but i did get a little of the price through friend what sort of power should i get with these mods

POD

BOV

FUEL REG

440CC INJECTORS I THINK. THERE BIGGER THEN STOCK

gt30 BALLBEARING

3" TURBO BACK

HKS FRONT MOUNT

WOLF 3D

I have been told that i might get about 220+rwkw so that is what i am hoping for also what sort of boost do i need to run to get there thanks guys

Every motor is different with regards to boost.

Keep pumping the boost in until she makes no more power. :)

One change I would make.

Step up to a full 3.5" exhaust inc. 3.5" cat.

Run 2 mufflers, one center and one at the end to keep its noise respectable but awesome sounding.

If your short of cash go a mild steel job, they last plenty long. I've seen one last more than 4years which by then.. You will have most probably sold the car. :)

With regards to exhausts on turbo's.. Bigger is ALWAYS better. :)

A 3.5" with 2 mufflers will flow better and be quieter than your current system.

It will also most probably sound a little sweeter. :)

Lack of mufflers tend to make the car sound a little raw.