SAU Community

Rally SA 6th & 7th August

Oosh

POLL - TO DECIDE THE DAY HERE!

Firstly all the info. on the event can be found here: http://www.rallyofsa.com.au/

Cost is $26 / day or $48 for both.

I'm planning to head up to this with a few friends, and it looks like some of your fellow SAU-ers are in too, so at this stage I'm thinking a meetup before hand and cruise to the locale is in order. :(

More details to come, such as which day(s) to go up, closer to the dates.

If you wanna discuss thing here then feel free, or if you just wanna be a lurker for now, subscribe and keep an eye on the thread for my updates.

Cheers,

- Ash.

Might head on up for a looksie depends on what else is happening, but have to decide closer to the date i guess!!

We'll/I'll organise a meet and maybe cruise for it closer to the date, so if people post to register interest (or just subscribe to the thread) then they'll get an automatic heads-up. :)

August is still a fair way away so i can not give a definate answer now. Maybe ask matt/joel to sticky this thread so that it can be monitored and updated if necessary when the date is closer.

• 1 month later...

POLL - TO DECIDE THE DAY HERE!

Get voting.

As for a meet point I'm thinking the regular NE Suburbs spot will be good. For those of you who don't know it do not worry it'll be PM'd to you when the time comes.

I'm not sure what time the festivities start, whether you need to be early to get a good spot, so I'll leave that discussion to those who have been before, but maybe meetup at something like 9:00 AM and make a day of it?

to those who have previously been to the sa rally, which spot do you recommend watching from since i would figure that you only see they go by once in a while.

I don't know what its called, but the area with lots of food etc has viewing of 2 separate sectors of the track. There is lots of seating area and is a great apot. Not sure what it's called, but went there last year after our marshalling duties and it was great. It is in fairly thick forest.