SAU Community

1993 GTST manual wine red GTR bodykit

Hey fellas,

I work for a large Holden dealership in the south east suburbs and we traded in a 1993 R33 GTST about 3 weeks ago in wine red... The odometer is at 101xxxklms the car itself is pretty clean but it needs a general tidy up.

It has a full GTR body kit on it with a 400R front bar.

Panasonic CD player.

GFB blow off valve.

standard wheels.

To be perfectly honest with you we traded the car in for $13,000 and we would like to see it gone because our wholesalers dont like imported cars so its sitting around doing nothing. So in saying that if you would like to purchase this car you can have it for the $13,000 that we paid for it... Please be aware that at this price there cant be any offers because we have to break even on the price. It WONT be supplied with a RWC either.

If you have any further quires please pm me or if you are seriously interested contact me on 0412 115 205. strictly no test drives and please dont sms me or ring me if you arent interested. I dont have a great deal of time on my hands.

Thank guys

sorry... The car is a 5 speed manual, it also has a sunroof aswell and a exhaust system on it that sounds quite nice. I will post up some pictures tonight. When I say it needs a tidy up it just needs a polish and a detail job under the bonnet. Spend a good afternoon on the car and it will look really good. The engine starts fine and runs well. gearbox feels good with no grinding through the gears and the clutch feels good aswell.

for the money i think this car is worth it...