SAU Community

N00b question re IC piping

guys as I am sure most of you are aware I got an FMIC and have been fitting it over the past couple of days. Everything’s all good with it however the new piping doesn’t come with that little nipple thing (this is the n00b part).

On the stock IC piping I have a bit of rubber piping running to my bleed valve to determine how much air to bleed out etc however the new piping doesn’t have the little nipple thing to attach it too. Can I just take this piping to any metal/exhaust place and get them to make it up also as an alternative I am sure that me and dad could weld one onto it but were do I actually get the nippily thing.

PS: I am aware I have said nipple alot don’t get to aroused people. :boobs:

guys as I am sure most of you are aware I got an FMIC and have been fitting it over the past couple of days. Everything’s all good with it however the new piping doesn’t come with that little nipple thing (this is the n00b part).  

On the stock IC piping I have a bit of rubber piping running to my bleed valve to determine how much air to bleed out etc however the new piping doesn’t have the little nipple thing to attach it too. Can I just take this piping to any metal/exhaust place and get them to make it up also as an alternative I am sure that me and dad could weld one onto it but were do I actually get the nippily thing.  

PS: I am aware I have said nipple alot don’t get to aroused people.  :boobs:

Leech i had the same issue a week or 2 ago. Just buy a brass nipple from autopro and either bolt it or weld it into the IC return pipe.

Leech i had the same issue a week or 2 ago. Just buy a brass nipple from autopro and either bolt it or weld it into the IC return pipe.

thanks heaps r00line thats what i was after :) i will check it out.

have a look at mine as i am sure it doesnt have one either but i have a bleed valve.  Come to trivia

ahhhh what time you going to be out their as you must have somewhere a line that runs to your bleed valve from the ic piping otherwise how does it know how much PSI is going through. i have shit to do tonight but i might be able to pop out for like 30 minutes to have a squiz

Yeah you definately need it, it runs (via your bleed valve) to the boost control solenoid/wastegate actuator...mine does anyway.

yea thats exactly what i thought without that wont it just majorly overboost ??? as it will have no idea how much boost it will be running.