SAU Community

NEWCASTLE CRUZ 2 the 2ND SKYLINE SHOW N SHINE 17th JULY

R32GRUNTN

LATE NOTICE...... this is a first time 4 me , ive been talking to a few newcastle member's that are keen on going to the 2nd show n shine on the central coast on the 17th of july ,so who is keen to cruz down and enter it's only $10 4 member's and if your going down anyway guy's let's enter anyway you dont need to have the best sker I DONT but it will be there and it will be a great day to catch up and if your there well let's make up some number's for sau and enter ..wizard2k, nyl83r,GTRUSH,linton all the guy's from newi cruz's and any one ele's sorry d-d i wont go there!!!!!!!!!!! any one who's keen!! it's very close for such a great event check out the event's and enter or u can enter on the day b4 9.30 ENTERING N CRUZN # JOE-GRUNTN #JOSH-WIZARD2K ###PAUL & STACEY-DIRT GARAGE ON THE TRAILER ### MAYBE'S #ADAM-ADAM-54 #KRISTOV#-DEAN-DEAN1285#MARK-LENNO

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill go - im pretty sure dean and josh will go.

So ill grab a lift off one of them...

The court case is on the 5ht of July, you never know..... maybe ill get off the dui charges and be able to drive down :)

FRESH come on put it in mate it is special my 32 is a bit ruff hehe. we need car's no matter what condition and i think there will be worse down there , MR350Z there is an award for the best non skyer so the ford will be ok ,good luck d-d hope u do get off and show your beast .ADAM-54 hope your car is ready to mate.im thinking the meet up to cruz down there at the caltex servo on the freeway after the swansea turn off any other idea's it will be an early day but if no one is entering well we can go later.so who want's to enter for sure????and who just want's to cruz down there for a look . im easy but im more keen to rock up with a heap of skyer's and enter.stole a printer ive got my form should be there soon abo-bob. come on guy's who's a definate who's a maybe

def in for a cruise down there and i may enter my car not sure yet need some cleaning up first

dave if you wanna ride you can cruze with me if you want always good to help a fellow member out

Hopefully you get off the dui charges. What reading did u get on the breath buster...lol this will be the tell tale to a fair judge or not..

Hey guys, this is my first time on here...

Sounds like heaps of fun, wish i could come- one day SOON when i finally find the right one to buy i'l be able to come out with ya. Especially seeing your from Newy too! Hopefully see ya round sumtime.

Cheers

Manda.

im in for the cruise....always keen for a strap. if i have my new look by then, i may enter, but ive always been about driving, not showing. count me in anyways

cheers

Linton

hey guys how many people are entering. Im keen for the cruise down but not sure if i want to enter as my car is pretty stock and not a 'show' car. If you guys are going will you be entering or just having a sticky beek round? Either way im pretty keen to go.

you may be in with a good chance dave. when i got done i was 0.176! and i only lost my licence for the time between court cases.and didnt get any fine at all.lost it for bout 4n half months. it took that long as i had to go to the driving offenders course and thats a 9 week course. but i think you'll atleast have to go to schooner school, (driving course) best of luck anyway. P.S. my solicitor set me back a good 1k.

hey guys how many people are entering. Im keen for the cruise down but not sure if i want to enter as my car is pretty stock and not a 'show' car. If you guys are going will you be entering or just having a sticky beek round? Either way im pretty keen to go.
dont matter if your car's stock i was just trying to get a group of guy's to enter so we can cruz and enter together they wont know if it's stock or not with the bonnet down hehehe .dave i went .08 i think it was awhile ago now and had to do the course but still kept my licence,linton i like to cruz more too than show but just thought it would be fun if we all enter together and cruz aswell, i dont even know how to spell let alone organise a cruz for a show. you guy's can do it better than me, i just not keen to go down there alone that would be s##%if you guy's just wanna cruz that would be great 2 just having all our car's in the carpark and then we can take off at any time but it's up to you guy's ,

Hey guys, this is my first time on here...  

Sounds like heaps of fun, wish i could come- one day SOON when i finally find the right one to buy i'l be able to come out with ya. Especially seeing your from Newy too! Hopefully see ya round sumtime.

Cheers

Manda.

WELCOME

Guest DIRTgarage
WELCOME

would love to come but we need to get valuable track time before the Australian Championships...and as WSID have a bracket meeting on the same day I cant pass it up.

Guest DIRTgarage
GOOD LUCK CHAMP wish i had that problem hehehe.

If we have the OS giken gearbox sorted by next wednesday then we might be a chance...but if any cops are at flying school at the moment im in strife