SAU Community

NEWCASTLE CRUZ 2 the 2ND SKYLINE SHOW N SHINE 17th JULY

R32GRUNTN

:burnout: go on bazar33 show what the skyline has to offer stock. DIRT garage arn't you going to hit the track for that 10, hope u can make it for the show ENTERING#GRUNTN #WIZARD2K MAYBE'S#NZM.031 #D-D #ADAM-54 #KRISTOV #LENNO #DIRTGARAGE the servo im talking about is a caltex servo on the freeway after the swansea,belmont pacific hwy exit . or if on the freeway coming from ( north) maitland-toronto way the servo is after morriset and on the left of the freeway . THIS is only a sugestion do u know which one im talking about,any other's cheers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

i am keen as for the cruize have we decided on a departure time and place?

is there any good roads that anyone car think to travel on to make it a little more interesting?

cheers

boz

Guest DIRTgarage
DIRT garage arn't you going to hit the track for that 10, hope u can make it for the show
Look to have lined up another day to do some testing....fingers crossed eh....love to have a 10sec timeslip to display with the car!!

about time you guy's turned up!!!!hehehe thank you!!!!! are u keen to enter dean,nyl83rand dirt. sending my form tomorrow has anyone sent there's yet . time at the servo that i was taliking about would be i guess would be 8.30am do u guy's know the servo im talking about if not where in newcastle do u think would be easy for everyone to meet up.

i can do that but you have to hit the freeway anyway and im from south newcastle so the servo im talking about is on the way either coming from walsend or (south)-swansea ie you get to the servo at walsend at 8.ooam and i can be at the freeway to meet you guy's at about 8.30

so im easy josh but iwont be going to walsend , but if that is easier for the guy's in newi set a time and ill wait on the free way for when you should hit that part of the freeway.(WHAT ABOUT SPEERSPOINT) maybe that would be easier seen as though you guy's have been there

How about we lay some facts down in a structuered layout.

1. Newcastle guys / And north (ie Maitland):

Meet up at 8am sharp at the two shell service stations in wallsend.

If you are from newcastle and don't know where this is then please PM someone to find out.

2. South of Newcastle:

Meet at 8:30am at the two caltex service stations on the highway. Go to the one which is on the south travelling side. Once again, PM someone if you are uncertain of its location.

Hopefully, the newcastle guys will be on time and we should all be at the Caltex highway servo at 8:30-8:40am. From there we can travel down to the event.

Please bring along your UHF radios, and exchange phone numbers on here before the event so people are able to be contacted on the day.

:P Dave.

Guest two.06l

We will have ours on the trailer....as the line between legal and not legal has not been crossed......it has been shat on!

thanks dave !!!!!!! that's what i was trying to spit out. dave not long now for the dui. yes you can hand in your form on the day nyl83r b4 9.30 i think. ok people ENTERING and cruzing#GRUNTN(southy)#WIZARD2K(northy)#NYL83R(northy)#DEAN r you entering #DIRT GARAGE is entering but getting a lift (lazy bugger hehhe)MAYBE'S#NZM.031#D-D #ADAM-54 #KRISTOV #LENNON # have i left anyone out###### :jump:

Hey guys.... i've got that day off so i'm gonna make it !! i'll meet at wallsend... and hand my form in in the day...other that that does anyone know how long it's running for, or can we just leave when we want ?.... cheers

Lenno

that's a bit of a bastard dean hope u get it fixed soon,that's good new's dave and lenno,shit im cruzin by my self for a bit dont forget to pull in the servo hehehehe .. ok people ENTERING and cruzing#GRUNTN(southy)#WIZARD2K(northy)#DIRT GARAGE is entering but by trailer ####MAYBE'S #ADAM-54 #KRISTOV ## # have i left anyone out######