SAU Community

E-bay sale

the hell it's real haha i laughed when i read it but it made a lot of sense hey, it was on ten news tonight, pretty funny if you ask me but he deserves it haha, then again.. who can blame him for flirting with Jodie Marsh and saying stuff like that.. (Jodie Marsh is Jordan right.. Peter Andre's bytch) *scratches head*

on the subject of Jordan have any of you guys seen her in the days before she was a model, OMFG :rofl: she looks freaking terrible hey!!! anyways a bit off topic, YES he deserves it but hey he also told his sister in-law he thought about her when doin w00tw00t with his wife, this guy needs a big beating up the ass with a carrot with no lube, THEN and ONLY then will he learn his lesson i think!

Andy

']Jodie Marsh is a different Page 3 girl.....Jordan's real name is Katie Price

that's right, Katie Price haha too many identitied (spelling) people hey but nevertheless i am sure there both at least 8's in other's opinion's... i would leave my girlfriend/s for sure if i couldv'e had them except they are quite fourth/fifth hand meat (maybe 20-hand meat not sure) haha and ah i dun think he could've done anything about the car in regards to legal action because it was in her name, haha sucker