SAU Community

fuel pressure regulator

reflex

just put a hks 2535 in my rb25det and im bout to get in tuned with a power fc.

haven't hot the cash atm to put bigger injectors in so im going the band-aid solution-fuel pressure regulator.

Do i need to buy a malpassi or a sard fpr or could i get away with a lesser brand fpr like a velocity or monza???

The sard and malpassi cost 3 times as much, are they worth it???

I was just going to post somethin bout fuel pressure regulators... that was..

Should i go the Sard ver the Nizmo bolt on item ? I have the extra fitting on the fuel rail i have on my car allready with a stock fuel pressure reg (rigged up the FPR with the fitting)

Is the Nizmo item any good ? would it do the same job as the Sard ? or should i just go with the Sard ??

And as for you reflex, you should stick with quality when looking at fuel pressure regulators. Do NOT buy crap. get a sard or a nizmo or a SX or get bigger injectors.

So anyone know what i should get ???

the nismo one is just as good its prob better as you dont need any extra fittings and doesnt not need to be mounted off the fuel rail like the sard reg. I bought a sard regulator and the fittings, they are a well known brand for fuel systems, and you should never take the cheaper way out with your fuel system. If your fuel system dies your engine is gone!

just looked at the nengun website and the nismo fpr is $156 delivered.

its a complete replacable unit for the stock fpr.

this is its description:

Replaces the factory fuel regulator and will allow adjustment of the fuel pressure to 10Ka/L/h with a flow rate of 250m/second.

is this suitable for my application???

just looked at the nengun website and the nismo fpr is $156 delivered.  

its a complete replacable unit for the stock fpr.

this is its description:

Replaces the factory fuel regulator and will allow adjustment of the fuel pressure to 10Ka/L/h with a flow rate of 250m/second.  

is this suitable for my application???

Seems to be ones SK uses: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...658&postcount=5