SAU Community

THE (ONLY) DECA results/photos/experiences/reviews/recollections/brags thread

funkymonkey

Thanks for those pics james, and thanks to everyone that gave me a ride in their car. I was talking to the missus on the saturday on how much i want a GTR, and she was like yeah, i want you to get one too. We both had a ball, it was good to catch up with old faces and meet some new ones. BIG thanks to brisby for putting up with me in the car screaming GATE IT!!!!!!! and also for letting me get a drive in it. Andrew and Chris, hats off to you guys, you put in a lot of work to get this thing done, it was one of the best weekends i've had. oh and let me know when and where your going to polish off the beer, i'll bring my beer drinking shirt.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky... you and Dave kicked more ass than Mavrick in a sky full of Migs.

And you didn't need special locker-room time with Iceman, or magic dead copilot dog tags to get you through!

xdrift.jpg

miniwog.jpg

Great to hear everyones feedback. I think that the events we ran were awesome fun whether you car was super modified or stock. I'm already thinking about the next one, and how to possibly improve on an almost perfect weekend. Thanks heaps to everyone who came along, the WRX officials (Wayne and Barry) and a special thanks must go out to the non CAMS officials too, without them we simply could not have run the event, and they came up off their own backs at their own cost too. So big thanks.

James excellent work again as 'Master of Ceremonies.' People seem to listen to you for some silly reason...

I'm going to be collecting and editing all footage I can get my hands on, so PM me if you have some. So far I have two of my own tapes (thanks Bec), one from Pete (Bass) and one from Shiv (RBN1) This footage will be shown at the next SAU meeting and/or the beer/bbq/vids night. I'll try to make a few copies on DVD for you guys to snaffle up.

Bring on Dutton....

I'll probably bring my tape to you today at some stage. I'm out on the road.

I've made a quick one up where I've just removed the crap, which I will compress and get hosted at some stage today also.

30 minutes of BASS JUNKY DORI DORI EXTREEEEM

There are officially too many pictures on these forums of me drunk.

Clearly we all know whose fault that is don't we?

Damn Taco Bill's! They're so irresponsible ;)

A friend of mine was nice enough to let me upload some of the clips to his web-space. So please be nice to it and download the files before viewing them (ie. 'right-click and save' instead if playing them directly from the site).

Anyway, here they:

- STi (Aaron), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.49Mb)

- STi (Aaron), 2nd attempt at 'khana #2 (2.19Mb)

- STi RA (Blaise), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.28Mb)

- STi RA (Blaise), 2nd attempt at 'khana #2 (2.11Mb)

- STi RA (Blaise), 3rd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (1.88Mb)

- STi (gray), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.59Mb)

- STi (gray), 3nd attempt at 'khana #2 (2.09Mb)

- WRX (yellow), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.52Mb)

- WRX (yellow), 2nd attempt at 'khana #2 (2.39Mb)

- WRX (yellow vs blue), 2nd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.39Mb)

- WRX (black), 2nd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.25Mb)

- WRX (black), 1st attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.47Mb)

- WRX (blue), 1st attempt at 'khana #1 (2.25Mb)

- WRX (silver), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.36Mb)

- R32 GTS (silver), 4th attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.18Mb)

- R33 GTR (white), 2nd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.13Mb)

- R34 GTR (blue), 3rd attempt at 'khana #1 (2.18Mb)

- S13 Silvia (silver), 1st attempt at 'khana #2 (2.81Mb)

- S13 Silvia (white), 1st attempt at 'khana #2 (2.74Mb)

- S14 200SX (red), 1st attempt at 'khana #1 (2.82Mb)

- S14 200SX (red), 2nd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.02Mb)

- XR6 Turbo (white), 1st attempt at 'khana #2 (2.47Mb)

- XR6 Turbo (white), 2nd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.47Mb)

- FPV F6 Typhoon (silver), 2nd attempt at 'khana #2 (1.99Mb)

- FPV F6 Typhoon (silver vs white XR6-T), 2nd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (2.02Mb)

- 350Z Track, 2nd attempt at 'khana #1 (1.94Mb)

- 350Z Track, 2nd attempt at 'khana #2 (2.60Mb)

- 350Z Track, 3rd attempt at 'khana #4 (ie. garage) (1.58Mb)

A friend of mine was nice enough to let me upload some of the clips to his web-space. So please be nice to it and download the files before viewing them (ie. 'right-click and save' instead if playing them directly from the site).

Anyway, here they:

Great stuff David, thanks for the footage :)