SAU Community

Black 89 R32 GTR for sale

Market price includes one owner grade 4.5 with books and full service history does it? If you don't like the price buddy piss off and buy some other piece of sh*t. Oh and to answer your question. Yes the clutch is standard and works perfectly because it hasn't been hammered to death by some 20 something year old who thinks he knows how to drive.

I am seriously interested in a car like this, but the price is far too high. There is one is melb in condition like this also and he wants $27,500. (But I want a black one)

The price is the price sorry. If you can find one like this for less buy it. If ppl want to give cars away that is their business. I am not desperate to sell it unlike most of the other ppl on this site and there are plenty of other avenues to sell a car like this. There were less than 100 black GTR's made in 89, most were that awful gunmetal grey or white. I have someone interested in the car at the price so what can I say?

Good luck with the sale hope u dont need to sell it in a hurry.

and i dont mean to burst your bubble but i have an importer who sells them for 21g (89model) and i bet they are in better condition then yours, they have excellent paint work very low k's and excellent interior.

just curious as to why u think a 89 model is worth what a 94 model vspec 2 is in the same conditon.

Thanks for highjacking my post maybe I can return the favour someday. You are basing your opinion on what? Some half crappy pics on the net? I have looked at this car extensively my friend up close and I don't know how a car could have better paint than this it is virtually flawless!! As for the price who cares what your mate can or does do? I don't care and frankly I don't need advice on selling cars from someone who just left school.

• 2 weeks later...