SAU Community

[Melb] Nissan S13 rear pods and stock suspension!

Decided to go for a full kit eventually... but in the mean time I need some money for brake/suspension upgrades ;) So I thought I might aswell let these go.

DSC00445.JPG

These ARE NOT fibreglass copies that some might find. I think they are plastic or a similar material. Either way you can confirm if you want to come check them out. They are optional factory Nissan rear pods and not very common I might add (I couldn't find any nissan markings but there is some cushioning which I definately don't think any copy rear pods would have and fit perfectly fine). I've done a stupid backyard job of respraying them in white but nothing some fine grit sandpaper can't fix cause going spraying over white is the easiest ;)

Although I might note that from memory one has had a small crack in it but has been repaired. Ah... I can't think of anything else to add... any questions/request for more pics/inspections/donations drop me a PM/reply :)

$150 ono? Open to offers...

Anyway pics are here http://members.optusnet.com.au/myaku/rearpods/

Also have my stock shocks/springs... $100 dorra plz :) Same as any other S13... :)