SAU Community

Show and Shine Volunteers needed on the day.

Abo Bob

Hi guys,

A few of us hae been organising the Show and Shine now for a few months (there is a lot more to it than meets the eye) and we are getting to the pointy end of things.

A few people have approched me and offered their help which is great (I have your names and contacts guys thanks very much) but we need more people.

Basically we need people to cook the bbq, sell drinks and merchandise, help with entries, put judges results in a spreadsheet and a few other little things.

We're not trying to make you work all day or anything like that so the more volunteers we have the less work for everybody.

You can still be entered and help because we are planning on a roster type situation so you know when you are required.

Please reply if you can help and indicate if you are entering or have already entered.

Thanks heaps.

Adam.

I was just looking through what categories there are for the show and shine... was wondering if there was much point on bringing my 78 skyline from tamworth for it... she is a classic... And if so when is the cut off for entry?