SAU Community

Like Heyya all u skyline BoyZ :) Free Chicks and hardcore gangsta rap inside

Btnh69

ok fair enuf...but i cant help thinking tupac should be respected. im sorry ok over it....do u guys always pick on the chicks that come on here?

the bubblicious thing was a joke

everyone is entitled to their own opinions.......and like I said I like his music..

got all his albums.....All Eyes on Me is still one of my fav albums of all time.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok fair enuf...but i cant help thinking tupac should be respected. im sorry ok over it....do u guys always pick on the chicks that come on here?

No, it all depends on how you present yourself and interact with others....

beleive it or not moanie is a girl :P.......

hahaha... nah... i'm a chick... you just get used to these clowns after awhile... plus i think you girls came across as a little promiscuous so that the thread just provoked alot of comments....

hmm, does anybody above the age of 25 think tupac or any of those rappers living or dead are still actually cool?

I find it hard to respect somebody who got shot for pissing off other people? just happened he was the unlucky one to die before them. That whole rap music "I'm tougher than you" is so childish, kind of a shame they have to kill each other to prove it.. but hey, if you want to idolise people that go do that sort of thing, go right ahead.. but in 5 years you'll be all grown up and realising how stupid it all is.

In fact, now that I think about it, when tupac was actually killed, you girls would have been about hmm, 9 or not even(?).. must have effected you in a deep and traumatic way :P do you remember the day well?

No, it all depends on how you present yourself and interact with others....

beleive it or not moanie is a girl :D.......

what do you mean believe it or not!!!! :P :P

haha.. pred.. i don't mind them... and i don't think its childish.. its the world they grew up in... i think its more survival of the fittest than who is the toughest... you have to repect them for being able to live in an environment like that, and to be creative enough to make the music... they all try (?!) to break free... not everyone makes it... its obviously not to everyones liking! but they have some good bananas!! (sh1t ;))

i know, that is fine.. if you live in that world.. but why do people grow up in *this country*, look over to "their world" for inspiration of what makes a good life or how they should act??

anyhow, too much theory.. I'm pissing off now.. lol

:uh-huh:

I still have all the old tapes/cd's, and still listen to them on a very frequent basis. I too consider "all eyes on me" to be one of the all time best rap albums, it's up there with "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back" (Public Enemy :D ).

Rap shall never die! ;)

hmm, does anybody above the age of 25 think tupac or any of those rappers living or dead are still actually cool?

I find it hard to respect somebody who got shot for pissing off other people? just happened he was the unlucky one to die before them. That whole rap music "I'm tougher than you" is so childish, kind of a shame they have to kill each other to prove it.. but hey, if you want to idolise people that go do that sort of thing, go right ahead.. but in 5 years you'll be all grown up and realising how stupid it all is.

In fact, now that I think about it, when tupac was actually killed, you girls would have been about hmm, 9  or not even(?).. must have effected you in a deep and traumatic way :P do you remember the day well?

nah i respect them becoz they came so far after such a hard life...and i just love the music, and its not childish, i dont understand how it could be. but yeah. i like bonethugs n harmony more then tupac tho

:uh-huh:  

I still have all the old tapes/cd's, and still listen to them on a very frequent basis.  I too consider "all eyes on me" to be one of the all time best rap albums, it's up there with "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back" (Public Enemy :P ).    

Rap shall never die! :D

yeah public enemy and NWA r the real legends they what started rap..... my faves r just dont bite it, she swallowed it, and (f word) the police ;):)

i know, that is fine.. if you live in that world.. but why do people grow up in *this country*, look over to "their world" for inspiration of what makes a good life or how they should act??

anyhow, too much theory.. I'm pissing off now.. lol

Unless you like and live the music you will miss the point. When I say live I don't mean grab arms and start shootin' ppl. I have listened to rap/hip-hop/rnb/etc. since I was about 7yrs old. Hell I even have the original electric boogaloo tapes :P (Sad but true).

Rap is about their struggle, expression and life style. If you listen to most lyrics they actually try to steer the youth away from what they had to go through in the past. I use it for inspiration, if they could go from zero to hero just by fighting against the odds and telling their life story, this reminds me that things can get worse, thus to overcome my problems and move forward.

Gordo, you have meet me numerous times, in Melbourne, did I appear to you like an unsocial hoodlum? My point is music does not create/mould a persons character.

NWA 4 LIFE!!!!!! also all eyes on me is the best tupac album ever. also wasnt this meant to be about girls wanting to go for a ride on a GTR SKYLINE, so why is it turned to who likes what music. kepp on topic get PH no, and go cruising! sheez!! lol

NWA 4 LIFE!!!!!! also all eyes on me is the best tupac album ever. also wasnt this meant to be about girls wanting to go for a ride on a GTR SKYLINE, so why is it turned to who likes what music. kepp on topic get PH no, and go cruising! sheez!! lol

ha ha ha honestly the onli reason i asked that was coz my best friend asked me too and i figured it would start some convo. I love BTNH :D but i wouldnt pass up a cruise in a skyline if it was offered :P

BTNH's old stuff was the best..

Crossroads... mmm bone bone bone bone..

yeah i love the song paper paper but krayzie bone is awesome alone. has ne one heard the song by tupac n bizzy bone confessions? its mad