SAU Community

Like Heyya all u skyline BoyZ :) Free Chicks and hardcore gangsta rap inside

Btnh69

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree i did nothing wrong and its not my fault someone posted photos of me on a website without my permission but whats with the judging? i havent seen neone write nething mean about another one of u guys so y pic on the girls?

Welcome to the Internet

:spcow:

:P awww.... now i feel all warm and fuzzyy.... :D

and thats now!! when i first joined everyone showed respect at least! there was none of this rudeness and name calling these girls are getting... ahh wells! *shrug* guess they just got off on the wrong foot... weird! i thought guys would love chicks coming onto forums like this! :D

Hey guys are you all gay or what? ("not that there is anything wrong with that")

A couple of girls just want to cruise with the club and all you could do is bag them :confused: . Is this how NSW treats all new forum members? These girls may be 17yrs now and don't own a car, but in a couple of years they may decide to get a Skyline, and do you think they will join SAU with a disgraceful attitude like this.

I myself have given a lift to an under 18yr old mate, on a cruise, and it flippin bets going by yourself (As everyone else bought their own cars)

Mods: It may be time to clean up some posts and photos, as the girl has stated she does not wish her pics to be posted.

On the other topic; Ice T was my favorite rapper and i went to 3 of his Australian tours. I even have Evil E's autograph on my "POWER" LP :P. Went to the Beastie Boys concert a few months ago, and boy did it go off! What ever happened to 3rd Bass?

Hey guys are you all gay or what? ("not that there is anything wrong with that")

A couple of girls just want to cruise with the club and all you could do is bag them :confused: .  Is this how NSW treats all new forum members?  These girls may be 17yrs now and don't own a car, but in a couple of years they may decide to get a Skyline, and do you think they will join SAU with a disgraceful attitude like this.

I myself have given a lift to an under 18yr old mate, on a cruise, and it flippin bets going by yourself (As everyone else bought their own cars)

Mods: It may be time to clean up some posts and photos, as the girl has stated she does not wish her pics to be posted.

On the other topic; Ice T was my favorite rapper and i went to 3 of his Australian tours.  I even have Evil E's autograph on my "POWER" LP :P.  Went to the Beastie Boys concert a few months ago, and boy did it go off!  What ever happened to 3rd Bass?

:werd:

Thread closed.