SAU Community

WRX Club Rnd 5 - Winton - July 23rd

Snowman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bec, would love to come up not 100% if racing but will b there to watch regardless can you let me know on some accommodation. might have a mate coming as well not 100% about him at this stage... Thanx

Nothing to know - i've put you down for one bed - if you need another one, let me know same goes if you decide not to come - just let me know.

updated above.

Mavric - you do however need to let me know what nights you are staying?

Wish I could make it but I can't afford to have another car off the road again and with the luck I have been having with them lately I don't think I'll take the risk.

Sould be able to make it in a couple more track days thou.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Hey all,

In order to give Snowie a fighting chance of taking the championship away from my grasp, I have decided to miss this round at winton. That said, considering how hard he has tried to take a round away from me up to this point by roping in some added competition (one wasn't even a skyline LOL :P ) I hope all you modded AWD pilots step up to the plate and slay the dragon :D

In all seriousness, things beyond my control have conspired to keep me away from this round but considering we are headed back in a month or so, and we are able to drop one round, its not all that bad. To all those that are headed up, best of luck and keep your eyes out for that pesky Ralliart Excel hehehehe.

Oh and Troy...finally managed to fit that pressie you brought down from Sydney for me - was an absolute b@stard to fit but I got there :P

-Anthony.

Bummer Ant :P

You can rest easy knowing that even without your good self - we'll still find a way to invoke questionable looks from the locals.

Ralliart Excel

Hehe - I remember that. At least this time we'll be able to counter with the Nismo Niva! :D

Yeah James tell me about it....see what having a kid does to you??!!! I'll suffer thru my track withdrawl symptoms on that weekend, safe in the knowledge that revenge will be exacted on Snowie in just a few months :)

As for the looks from the locals....easy....just mix beer with Roy and you'll be right :)

Lite Beers are for deluded, subservient men who can't get an erection.

Don't be that guy.

You can be my wingman Bris - I'll keep an eye on you :)

A visit to Benalia wouldn't be the same without illegal spear tackles and the revered cry of 'SARK PISS!'.

You can hitch a ride up with me in the team Lada if you like?

Sorry - just read first page.

Put me down for both nights please Bec :)

I'll bring the RF conversion plug to make the DVD player work in the antique TV.

I can see us all riding a highway to the danger zone come Friday evening :)

Looks OK to me.

Ant is out for dad reasons, Dave probably can't handle the waitress wanting to sleep with him again, Adz didn't come last time... but with yourself, Scottish, Snowplow, me and Brisby the tight-end-prop - it's like a Happy Days reunion special :)