SAU Community

WRX Club Rnd 5 - Winton - July 23rd

Snowman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for late post, put me + 1 for staying Sat night, friend of mine wants to come up and have a look what u hooligans get up to... oh, and so do I!!!!......

Thanx Bec......

This is who I have so far - anyone else???

Benalia Party List:

Snowman (Fri + Sat)

Scotsman (Fri + Sat)

Bec (Fri + Sat)

Blaise - AKA The Donut King (Fri + Sat) - I assume both nights & is Kylie coming?

Aaron - nakedterror (Fri + Sat)

Alan - saff_cosie (Fri + Sat)

Troy (Fri + Sat)

James (Fri + Sat)

Scott (Fri + Sat)

Jack + 1 (Sat)

Geoff ?? - you still coming and for what nights?

Mavric (Fri + Sat)

Fri - 10 people

Sat - 12 people

I wont have the money to buy the vid cam in time...so ppl should bring their cameras so i can get some good footage from the flag point:)

...oh and lets make this perfectly clear, im under clear instruction from my brothers...

Do_it_J.jpg

Hey all,

I'm back from my holiday and I'm all pumped up for a couple of big week's of motorsport.

Admitidly I have no idea what condition my car is in right now but hopefully it's all sweet and ready to go. And I can't wait to test it out at Winton this weekend.

Is there anyone other than me, Chris, Geoff and Jack driving skylines this week at this event??

Anyways - some other news for this event is Allan Simonsen will be there in a Ferarri. For those that don't know who that is he used to drive the Green Coopers 575 that was in the Procar series last year. He also ran last year at the Maserati Club Winton day in a Rarri and ran a 1.28! Thats crazy fast.

He had just been signed up for Perkins V8 enduros. He will be there to driver trained the owner of the 550 but We will have him out for a quick session in that car.

Please note entry closed COB this Wednesday 20th July.

p.s. Snowy I hear that Budge is stripping his 308 down hoping to find extra horse power to see if he can be competitive with you on the track since he had failed miserably on the forum.

I'll have my line there :) first time on the track so nothing special this time around... shoudl be good cant wait... bring all the forms tomorrow night...

Sorry guys, I've unfortunately got to pull out. Was really looking forward to getting my first taste of track life (even if it was just the getting drunk side of things :alcoholic )

Hope it all goes well and I'll see you all at the next one!

:)

UPDATE:

Benalia Party List:

Snowman (Fri + Sat)

Scotsman (Fri + Sat)

Bec (Fri + Sat)

Blaise - AKA The Donut King (Fri + Sat) + 1 (Dan - co-driver)

Aaron - nakedterror (Fri + Sat)

Alan - saff_cosie (Fri + Sat)

Troy (Fri + Sat)

James (Fri + Sat)

Scott (Fri + Sat)

Jack + 1 (Sat)

Geoff ?? - you still coming and for what nights?

Mavric (Fri + Sat)

Fri - 11 people

Sat - 13 people

Bec,

sign me up and my Dutton Co-Driver Dan for both nights. Ky and I are no more so I am not expecting her to be there :D

Look out Benalia!!! Team Wang is in da house!!!!!