SAU Community

Winter Dyno Challenge

[hamoud]

6o0t44.jpg

Saturday 23rd July will see the first of many events planned for this winter. As the weather is starting to get cold and the rain is slowly pestering calder park, the thought of a Dyno Day looked like a fantasy.... Until now!! Location is locked in - The date is set & The dyno is ready! Sporting a 900kw dyno we are prepared for anything. See 4s/6s/8s and the rotors go head to head to be crowned the KW king on the day. Trophies will be awarded for the highest power for each class. A BBQ will be also be running so if you get a lil hungry grab yourself a snag hot off the bbq!

Some of victorias fastest chevs, vl commodores, rotories will also be on display through out the day so bring your family and friends to enjoy the day!

A raffle ticket prize will also be running. Up for grabs will be a brand new Rajab Racing Inlet Manifold worth over $1000 OR a GARRET SPEC INTERCOOLER your choice of 1 as first prize. More information will be given as the date gets closer.

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!

LOCATION - RAJAB RACING DEVELOPMENTS - 16 Ari Drive, Campbellfield, Victoria (Melways Reference = 7 J5)

DATE - 23rd July 2005

TIME - 9:30AM until 5:00PM

ENTRY COST FOR DYNO - $35 (for 3 runs including a printed dyno sheet)

Note: Dyno Runs are power tests only! No tuning will be available on the day! Dyno is a 2 wheel drive dyno and only support FWD or RWD. Sorry no four wheel drives :)

To enter your car into this competition please email your name, car details and which forum you're from to [email protected] . A list will be made and names will be called out on the day.

**STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL OR INDECENT BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED AT THIS EVENT BOTH IN OR AROUND THE SHOP. IF ANY ACT OF STUPIDITY IS COMMITED, POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED ASAP**

thankyou for your time and hope to see you on the day!!

For any further enquiries pm myself or you can contact either me at [email protected] or Allan Rajab on (03)93577587.

- please keep your unneccesary comments to yourselves and keep this thread clean, thank you

OOooOOoo, sounds good. Ill probably go. I have never been to a dyno day. I guess its more fun if you enter your car tho....

nah its gonna be really good even watching as there is gonna be some big hp shows for you all!!

no real cut off day for entry but it would be good if we had a rough estimate of numbers on the day before (friday 22nd of july).

entries will be accepted on the day but as meantioned we would prefer some notice to get a rough estimate of numbers.

• 3 weeks later...