SAU Community

HELP! R33 GTR Poping awfully weird.. *video*

GTR4ever

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't mean anything by it, just like ferni said - some things are cheap and some things expensive. Wondering on which side the car falls into, nothing else

loool just messing around

heard alot of stories about some stolen gtrs a few years back here, but at the time i was in the US to finish school. the thing is, its not about cheap or expensive, its about finding a place to take of the care and not worry about them fixing something and messing something else. from my visits to many garages (except for a couple), am starting to wunder how the hell did they got some gtrs in the 8's

Same thing everywhere, there are only a handful of good workshops. You will have to research & find the right one. Another reason why we all share our knowledge & try to help

Hmmmmm, this could explain it then. When you first installed the new plugs, things would of been fine but after a while they would of fouled up as these are a colder plug. This would of caused the misfiring after a while.

So important to:

Get the right plugs for the job first.

Gap then check then re-check again

Pay close attension when make changes & change things slowly to see the result. When fault finding, it makes things alot easier to find.

I've got my fingers crossed too.

Good Luck

WetGTR  

U ARE A LIFE SAVER MAN

i raise my hat 2 u

thanks soo much, i would have been still wandering if its some wires i played with, or bad gasket.

THANKs

No problem there GTR4ever

Well done, glad to hear all is well. If it happens again try to order the correct spark plugs. This is a common problem with our cars and its always very handy to have a set of plugs handy for just this type of thing.

Always start simple & work from there.

Remember its BKR6E are the ones to get. Gap them to 0.7. This will keep you out of trouble.

Also now you know what afouled plug looks like, so you can just replace that one in future.

PM me anytime in the future for any help.