SAU Community

Cosmetic Surgery Complete

Al

After 4 months off the road, the car is finally back in my hands

Let me first thank Pete (Bass Junky) for spotting the colour because if I don't, he WILL :P. The colour is off the Australian delivered '97 Ford Mustang, and just my luck it happened to be a 3 layer pearl (read; expensive bloody paint). I am VERY happy with the repair, colour, mods, and cost. Still have a couple of small touches to complete but nothing serious.

The car will once again make appearances at most SAU events

Note: The last pic was how the car looked b4 the respray. This photo was taken mid summer on a very sunny day (hence why the silver coloured rims look white). The new pics were taken last weekend on a very overcast winters day :P. You could see, in the 6th photo, the differance between the original colour and the new colour.

post-1811-1127134419.jpg

post-1811-1127134452.jpg

post-1811-1127134478.jpg

post-1811-1127134516.jpg

post-1811-1127134611.jpg

post-1811-1127134646.jpg

post-1811-1127134827.jpg

post-1811-1127135354.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks awsome al, cant wait to see it on a cruze hopefuly it will be a nice sunny day cas that paint looks like it will have an awsome shine in the sun...

YAY

Congrats Al - the car does look awesome.

I had the privelage of seeing this car on a certain skidpan in Shepparton recently - the sun does look awesome on the paint.

PS. And remember, I did prove ya wrong by being able to drive it.

Mate that looks awesome.......can't wait to see it in the flesh (that reminds me we were supposed to catch up so I could see it in the flesh!!!) Will give you a call over the week o see what your plans are....