SAU Community

Max power with Stock RB26DET?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U complete F#@*WIT benrx7.  

Look...... seriously, WTF....... dont u have something better to do with ur time than bag out productive, informative and not to mention "moslty" friendly forums like this one?!?!!

Take ur 75 iq brain somewhere else, and tell ur dad he shoulda been the one with the kleenex on ur way out.

sf-01.jpg

Welcome to the big leagues son :D

lol.

Back to your normal programming. My work is done here.

i have no idea what you faggots are talking about, but you can all eat a football stadium full of dicks.  :69:

:ohnoes: Is someone cranky because they cant afford anything other than a complete shit pile of a car?

Wankers drive Wankels.

:ohnoes: Is someone cranky because they cant afford anything other than a complete shit pile of a car?

Wankers drive Wankels.

ahah, test and tune SAU day. 1 rotor, a billion skylines.

27 runs, no losses to a skyline (except rick, but that doesn't count), ONLY car that doesn't break, rx7.

27-0 in my books.

Wankers might drive wankels, but at least im wanking in a car that works and is actually quick. Nothing like masturbating and chopping a skylineadoor at the same time. Tard.

Fastest RB26 in the world?

Fastest rotor?

dont waste my time.

ahah, test and tune SAU day.  1 rotor, a billion skylines.

27 runs, no losses to a skyline (except rick, but that doesn't count), ONLY car that doesn't break, rx7.

27-0 in my books.

Wankers might drive wankels, but at least im wanking in a car that works and is actually quick.  Nothing like masturbating and chopping a skylineadoor at the same time.  Tard.

Fastest RB26 in the world?

Fastest rotor?

dont waste my time.

Hold up kids we have a new hero in the house kekekegay.gif

Run it on alchohol  :uh-huh:   mmmmmmmmmmmm the sphincter of the universe

Drivers only run on the sphincter of the universe

Its too good for the motor

Run it on something better the beam tho

Is it a pic of Morgs new donk  :nowigetit

GTS_koop- What have you run down the quarter mile? Outta be something quick if you're giving Ben crap?

PS the secret to power is attached.

LOL @ Blitz!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Another thought, are those actually NEO cams made for the NEO head (shim over bucket) and not the non NEO head (hydraulic lifters)?
    • This is the first time I've checked my fuel pressure and I've got no idea what the pressure was before this. So I'm not sure if this is 100% the true cause of my idling problems atm, but this high pressure is my first clue to something that is "out of spec" according to the workshop manual. Also, you can see in the video, the haltech tries to get the afr target and it does maintain it at 14.2. So I would assume the afr is fine? I have to dissagree with the cluster comment. I don't think it's a bad solder joint. There's nothing wrong with my Nismo cluster because I swapped out the cluster to my old nissan one and it does the same rpm glitchy thing. So to me, thats the signal coming from the ecu that is farked. I bet if i were to put both those clusters in a working r34 gtt, it would work as it should.    I just took this video now to show what happens to the fuel pressure when I remove the vac lines on both the FPR and damper. It remains at 50psi:   Can definitly feel theres vacuum. No aftermarket reg, just stock one. I reckon its the signal coming from the ecu. So correct me if im wrong, cas send signal to ecu to show rpm of engine (and thats what we see on the haltech software) then ecu sends out ignition and injector pulses ect ect, and then spits out a signal for the rpm gauge on the cluster? Makes me wonder if something in the injectors electrically (solenoids?) or something is causing some weird feedback to the cluster signal.  Yes! They did. And I also think they are related/connected to this idle issue.  Haha sorry about it. I just filmed it with my phone. Let me know if you want me to get something els specific on vid. Yeah it's really odd. I would like to try and diagnose the injector wiring next. Don't know if that requires an oscilloscope? 
    • Hi Bud, Yeah that's the next step, going to get these checked. they were set "bang on" when it was built and its always been present. They may well be wrong though!
    • @Toff if it's a NEO and it's making the noises you're describing, it sounds like you need to work on the valve clearances and measure/replace shims as required.
    • Thread revival, apologies! I have a similar issue, strange noise that appears shortly after starting the car, fluctuates a bit with RPM... If you bring the revs up the noise sort of follows / trails behind and then settles if that makes sense? Engine was built years ago with CAMTECH 268 Cams (9mm lift i believe) and the rest of the upgrade kit with the springs and retainers. Can you upgrade the pulley itself, if the spring is too weak (same as on the VG30 Lumps) or is it pointing towards another issue?   Cheers!