SAU Community

10th of Jan Meet - Cruise

skyline33

Originally posted by inark

cops can come for a cruise! thats all good :)

I think u read me wrong - i dont have a problem with cruising responsibly. Unfortunately in this state cops often hassle people that are NOT doing anything wrong!

FTR: I went to ONE mccr event and NEVER went back, this was at least a year ago.

Oh yeah my main point is: whats to stop those "dikheads" from turning up - once it is posted for all to see :confused:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that everything is coming together nicely now, I'll be 95% chance of being there.

Sounds like this'll be an absolute hoot and a good first cruise for the year. Just hope that I'll have enough petrol to get me around for the cruise :goddam:

Originally posted by Leewah

Sounds alright to me.  Guess it'll depend on where we meet/cruise to.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this but am definetly interested in coming on down... So i figured that it is on the 10th at 9pm for 9:30 leave, but where are we going exactly? I just hope i don't have to work that night :eek:

well this is wats been posted on the 200sx and nissan silvia forums so i think it prett much sums it up..

Ok next Friday which will be the 10th of January 2003 we will be holding a

Jap Car Cruise...

Basically for pretty much Jap cars only. YES WE ARE BEING BIAS! :) This is being organised through SAU (Skylines Australia but is an unnoficial event.

The meeting point is the ALBERT PARK PIT STOPS @ 9:00PM

We will be departing at 9:30pm sharp!

The cruise will head down along beach road past the elwood beach where most

likely we will stop for photos or a break etc..

Then back again along beach road heading down towards Frankston way..

We will be taking the Arthurs Seat route..

Nice Twistie Roads and scenery :cool:

Please note maps for the cruise will be handed out on the night at the

First meeting point.

More than likey the Cruise will be covered by a photographer ..

Our very own Jun Sawa - Mr Hot4s Photographer Yayyyyy!!!

If you have a CB please bring it along as a way of communication.

Please be aware that by attending this cruise .. you take complete responsibilty for ur own actions and driving.!

um, how about just a skyline cruise. no offence but i dont really give too much of a shit about the other people as I never chat on those boards, and would prefer just to meet SAU people...

re chairlift..... the fat bastard wasnt me.. i went for a drive to flinders instead of arthurs seat.

wow...this is turning out to be pretty big, and my first cruise (thanks for the lift inark :))! yeehaa grandma!

so is this a strictly Skyline affair, or is it Jap car cruise? Cos i have a mate with a 02 Sti that might wanna come.

Originally posted by MZNISMO

heeh its a bit late now..

oh...sorry, didn't quite read that properly. Well the list u put up before MZNISMO looks awesome...i'll actually get to see some GTR's in the flesh!! Hope ur coming Leewah, i've heard ur car is a bit of beast!! :)

might ask my mate with the WRX Sti then.