10th of Jan Meet - Cruise

skyline33

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by inark

takes a max of about 5 hours to do a cooler!

Hes making the piping for me 2!

And as all mechanics do they wont just be working on 1 job

I've spoken to Gerald and he reckons that one way or the other, you'll be in a shape to cruise :P

We're gonna have to kick you out at some point though coz we wanna cruise in my car and try it through the twisties :P

Originally posted by INASNT

Hes making the piping for me 2!

And as all mechanics do they wont just be working on 1 job

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Leewah

I've spoken to Gerald and he reckons that one way or the other, you'll be in a shape to cruise :D

We're gonna have to kick you out at some point though coz we wanna cruise in my car and try it through the twisties :P

good to hear. now give me a discount 2!!:P

Guest INASNT

We can have you on the road.  Even though Xmas has just passed, we don't perform miracles  :shake:

DO u have the piping at the shop already?

If u talk to gerald again can ya ask him to make sure its 2.5 inch piping!

DO u have the piping at the shop already?

If u talk to gerald again can ya ask him to make sure its 2.5 inch piping!

According to Gerald, the piping will be 2.5" but it has to be fabricated. Apparently the HKS piping would suit your needs but that's up to you.

He also said that coz you have a SAFC installed, it probably wouldn't be the best idea fitting it all and going for a cruise as the AFC needs to be tuned again considering the new levels of air going into the system.

I think the best course of action is to fit the IC but not plumb it up until next week when we can get you on a dyno to tune the AFC.

If you have any questions, give Gerald a call on his mobile which is 0414 359 888.

Guest INASNT

According to Gerald, the piping will be 2.5" but it has to be fabricated.  Apparently the HKS piping would suit your needs but that's up to you.  

He also said that coz you have a SAFC installed, it probably wouldn't be the best idea fitting it all and going for a cruise as the AFC needs to be tuned again considering the new levels of air going into the system.  

I think the best course of action is to fit the IC but not plumb it up until next week when we can get you on a dyno to tune the AFC.

If you have any questions, give Gerald a call on his mobile which is 0414 359 888.

fark that i want it all installed as i came back to work today and am 2 busy to take the car in twice!!! Also i can get the s-afc retuned on sat at race hopefully!

fark that i want it all installed as i came back to work today and am 2 busy to take the car in twice!!! Also i can get the s-afc retuned on sat at race hopefully!

Sorry dude, this has now gone over my head. You'll have to call and speak to Gerald about this one.

I don't do the work, I'm just the messenger...

Guest INASNT

Sorry dude, this has now gone over my head.  You'll have to call and speak to Gerald about this one.

I don't do the work, I'm just the messenger...

no prob i will talk to him!

I am more conserned about getting it all installed and running properly rather than going on a cruise!!:P

ICE is pretty busy this week, I won't be able to get my front caster rod bushes done until next Monday... :(

My corner handling is a bit crook now, you reckon it's pretty safe to go on a cruise, what are the twisties like?