SAU Community

10th of Jan Meet - Cruise

skyline33

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky i left early lol

as i said in other threads, next time will be private at a meeting point not known by others (like my house im sick of going where u guys are! come to my damn area! go kart day in epping!)

Originally posted by INASNT

who got canarys??? :lol:

wasnt game enough to hang around or continue so i left and went home.... i blame it all on ambz and that silly idea of meeting at brighton st carpark!! i mean seriously there are enough cops there at the best of times

The cruise was pretty good apart from the police and apart from me being followed by the police.

anyhow on to more important things:

does anyone know the girl who was walking around with a few girls and guys wearing a shortish pink top and jeans with dark blonde/ light brown hair?:crazy: hanging around both a light silver r33 and a white supra? and also periodically glancing and walking around my direction?:inlove:

someone must know someone who knows something :)

To the girl that I am addressing you are beautiful, i need you :uh-huh:

Originally posted by inark

bout time u came into civilisation! :D

Dude you live in Dingly Village Even your suburb is uncivilised, and since u an eediot, that would make you the village idiot :D

As for my absence from the meet, one of my mates in a BMW 318i had a spinout and a collision with a 4WD late last night resulting in the passenger (a girl I know) recieving punctured lungs, multiple fractures in her legs and clogged heart n arteries, she's now in intensive care, and yeah, that's why I didn't rock up...

I'm sure you guys had fun tho, and I'm sure I'll see some mad pics, and if anyone finds out who the hot chick was, make sure u post pics (I'm gonna get completely embarrased if this hot chick turns out to be sum1's girlfriend, in which case its akeenan's fault, beat him up.) :P

nark you should've continued!!! the next stop just b4 the start of arthurs seat was good as well with a nice amount of cars still keen on going. cops showed up as well and done another 2 ppl. looks like if you got rims you were more likely to be pulled over. silly cops. that separated the cruisers a bit more but the run to arthurs seat was maaad! tight twisties, big sweepers and big loooong straights!

the meeting at the pits was fulshick as well. never seen so many nice cars at one stop! that spot would have been good for a photo sesh if it wasnt so dark. (hint hint) heh

we made it to the top of arthurs seat 1st somehow... by about 30 mins... so went for a burn through the country, then back down and waited on the nice tight hair pin that everyone over shot.

would just like to say, that leewah absolutely killed the corner, and everyone should take note at how he did it... ****ing mad!! And to all the integras who overshot it and almost crashed, you suck :P

yeh, i dont think arthurs seat run is very good tho.

I have had a house down here all my life and know some way better roads. A good route would be to cut through the back of mt martha through to balnaring , shoreham, flinders, red hill then up to arthurs seat. Lots of 100km zone almost 100% cop free roads where you can really let it rip.

edit:

made a thread so we dont need to go through pages and pages of garbage here first to post pics and discuss...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...=&threadid=8502

If you are talking about the 2 girls in the suzuki vitara [who wore pink ], then they be with the white wrx [with sti wing etc] and also another car posible skyline...

thats all i know

Originally posted by akeenan

does anyone know the girl who was walking around with a few girls and guys wearing a shortish pink top and jeans with dark blonde/ light brown hair?:crazy:  hanging around both a light silver r33 and a white supra? and also periodically glancing and walking around my direction?:inlove:  

someone must know someone who knows something :P  

To the girl that I am addressing you are beautiful, i need you :uh-huh:

hey deorbit....

good to meet you dude, sorry about making that wrong turn again hehehe, but my plates do say HOTSKY not FOLOWME hehehe

i ditched after franga as well, next cruise should be sweeeet with just us guys to put some faces to names