SAU Community

boost controller stolen through import!!!

popeye132

1999 R34GTT 4 Door, Tiptronic Auto, Exhaust, Suspension, Stereo, Mags

heya mister, those parts sound good:) if they turn up, damm you warfies( most are crows suporters)

ah shit sorry mate - meant to ring you. Can't come up - we are fully booked on the weekend - it is a bugger of a month for Birthdays etc. I forgot you are in Mildura - wondered why you hadn't been banging down my door for some pool and jamesons :(

yeah I couldn't believe it either! Really caught me off guard though - as I am still sourcing stock bits to change over before compliance. It will have to sit in under my rear verandah until I get all the bits sorted and take it in for compliance. I might even just leave it sitting until I sell my S15. My customs agent told me this arvo it should be ready to pick up tomorrow.

where are you sorcing stock parts?

Im just looking for some stock parts also, a turbo, computer, driver seat etc...

Cant even find people who i can hire off

You can borrow my drivers seat.

You can borrow my computer.

hey Will,

I was actually gonna call you for the seat, thought you wouldnt mind borrowing it especially for the track. Ill give you a buzz when rob gets back to me.

No worries, I can drop down PVP today or 2morrow to switch em.

I dont think you will need to change computer, iam not sure if they would check it, but better be safe then sorry and change it, better take the hand controller thiing out, might as well change the computer over too since you've done the hard work to get there.

Anything else?

Steering wheel?

Just give us a holla.

Will

I have sourced some R34 wheels (thanks IceDuck!), and stock suspension (thanks AboBob!), but can't find a stock R34 exhaust anywhere! I have called literally 30 different places and tried everyone, but to no avail. The car is going to have to sit around until I can find one :(

well I picked up my R34 today and the stereo and turbo timer are still in it! You have to get lucky sometimes!!! Security was suprisingly good at Outer Harbour/North Haven, so I don't think things will go missing here anymore.

yeah it is absolutely awesome Erin - much better condition than anticipated and much more power too! It won't be on the road for at least 6 weeks until I sort various things out with various cars, but at least it is here now!

Ah great news guys! I have some awesome news too, MY CAR IS ON THE WAY!!! I was told a few days ago that my car had missed the last ship and the last ship had broken down so it was going to be 3 weeks before i could get a spot, BUT today I get an email saying my car is on the ship and that the shipping agent was just slack surrendering the bill of lading :chairshot . So hopefully you guys will see a new R32 cruzin around Adelaide in the next couple of weeks :)

Its the 1 in my avatar, its got a GTR face but a IMPUL bodykit, look for IMPUL writen on the boot lid!

I can post pics if u like?