SAU Community

SAU stickers where can we get them?

WWWDOT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the sticker Miss33 had made up for our display at Small Car Sunday a couple of years ago. It is still on my car and going strong!

Nightcrawler, I still have mine too! I just ordered them from a guy off this site, they were $5 each at the time and he sent them by Express Post. Had them in a few days.

I think his website was www.street-weapons.net or something similar...

yeah thats what i was thinking too, maybe one for each rear 1/4 window?

Yeah or even something like what Nightcrawler has would be ok to, its not to in your face....Something simple, stick with the kiss theory can't go wrong :)

here's a quick mock-up of my idea - thanks the basis Joolz :D

Dunno about the four lights personally, hehe i guess im not a big fan of stating the obvious. My thinking was keeping it along the lines of the banner of the forum. But as with anything, comes down to personal taste :)

Trying to please everyone is mighty difficult when you start including colours, symbols and images etc, so Boof is probably right; the best option would probably be to stick with the original www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker that Miss33 got - it fits the brief perfectly; discreet, simple and not over the top. Maybe just done in the "updated" skyline typeface?

Anyway, i dont even have a skyline so what i think doesn't matter LOL :)

Dunno about the four lights personally, hehe i guess im not a big fan of stating the obvious.  My thinking was keeping it along the lines of the banner of the forum. But as with anything, comes down to personal taste :D

Trying to please everyone is mighty difficult when you start including colours, symbols and images etc, so Boof is probably right; the best option would probably be to stick with the original www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker that Miss33 got - it fits the brief perfectly; discreet, simple and not over the top.  Maybe just done in the "updated" skyline typeface?

Anyway, i dont even have a skyline so what i think doesn't matter LOL :)

No, i definately want something a little more than white text, even if it's just a little colour without symbols...

• 3 years later...

please dont resurrect 3 yr old threads wont help you get your stickers any quicker

i have a large logo one left ala PK

not sure if i have a url one either will have to look through my car

:/;)

so a suggestion as i cant see any pictures of peoples ideas, so forgive me if im suggesting something that someone else has drawn!

i rekon us sa sau boys need "special" ones from the rest of OZ so we feel special altho having www.skylinesaustralia.com then Adelaide incorporated somewhere is prob too much from what people have been saying, small and dicreet! so something like our hoody front desgin with the red S and the white AU on it and maybe incorporate the front of a skyline or the outlline of a car in it! im not good with photoshop so showing my idea on paper will be hard but someone with some kinda idea of what im talking about might! also why cant i see pics?