SAU Community

Initial D Competitions! (Tournemant)

D-G

Hey guys, theres a Initial D Tournemant bring held at Chadstone (Melbounre) soon, wondering if anyone wants to go? Its about $5 to enter and you go through a ladder of players at a random stage so no one hopefully gets the upper hand.

Ill keep this posted on dates and info if anyones interested!

• 4 weeks later...
melbourne........ :) is it version 1, 2 or 3? can you use your card/s? and you cant choose the track? thats poo

yep melbourne :lol:

its version 3, you can pick whichever card you like, and its random courses because its just not fair to give yourself the advantage!!!

although its been held off because of sudden work rush of my friend whos holding it, so you have plenty of time for that aura :)

Im battle level 8 with 4 stars now ;)

If i didnt transfer id be battle level 16 with 11 stars :P

all the way in melbourne...:)

if it were ver.2 id use my r32 (battle level 12, 7 stars no courses complete, sleeper :)) but cause its ver.3 id have to use my EVO.VI (battle level 12, 11 stars) but i like ver.2 better.... id have a chance of winning if it were ver.2 but ver.3 i dont play much anymore. but if i do go down to melbourne and the tourney is on i might drop in and have a looksee. BTW whats the date changed to?

Does the level and stars of your car make it better/faster?

And i take it u save that onto your card?

sounds kool but i never liked the way it played on PS2 so put it down str8 awy.

the level is like a ranking, however many real player opponents you beat you will go up a (battle) level. Stars, you recieve when youve completed all the opponents on a course, when youve beaten bunta, or when you beat real player opponents, so technically no it doesnt really make your car faster. ive vsed people who have craploads more stars and battle levels than me but its all how you drive. if your good and drive a stock car you could beat a fully tuned car, just depends on how you drive.

yeh you save the points and upgrades on to your card along with your points, stars, battle level etc...

Initial D is 110% better on arcade than PS2. you should give it a go, its very addictive

ye no sh*t been waiting for a competition i used to play heaps but now i cut down ALOT!

get some more info, i use to be a lvel 24 version 2 but now just a 14 on ver3 coz i barely ever play.

i can get a few other people to come down

Ok guys sorry i havnt been replying, um the date is still unsure as the right machine is now half broken haha, oops, and well we cant really have it going on if the machine doesnt work, ill talk to the people at Intencity and find out whats going on, i will know by end of this week. Cheers.

go to the glenny intencity its working and at glenny you wont get sh*t c*nts challenging. Plus a majority of people are asian so you know your gona get a good race :D

Only problem with glenny intencity is it is out of cards that was last week so it might have changed.

Hmm, well i havnt heard anything new yet guys, i havnt had time to really go down and check out whats going on, just cope with me until i get some word from my mates!!

Ill see what i can do about moving to glenny, its just we know the people that work at chaddy so.... :S

Do it in the CDB near chinatown, thats where i play :), $1 games :P

BTW Maximum tune is way better but its $2 where i play and $3 at intencity. (what a rip off)

Maximum Tune..... i cant believe i blew some cash on that game, shit turning, NFS graphics, and bloody hell shit music!

I mean its not TO bad, but i wouldnt sub it for Initial D.

.....And no im not gonna have it in ACT... LOL

Um CDB??

I was actually gonna hold it at.... damn i forgot the name of it.... Gamezone? Amusment Zone? something like that, but aparently its being closed down for drug trafficing, that would explain why some guys came up to me asking "whos sellin".

Good times =\

Battle Gear is a sweet game, only place i can find it though is at that Amusment Zone, anyone know where else i can find a machine???

$10 for a key which is like an initial d card.

And $1 a play, BUT you stay on for a looooooooong time, so you go there with $1 and youll find yourself there for a couple of hours straight!

This competition is really gonna have to be held back for a bit, some new people started working there and they dont let us make videos anymore. Aparently its illegal even though we have successfully made about 18 clips of our races.

So where gonna have some discussions with the manager of intencity and see what happens because this is really stupid.

Thanks for your patience guys!! ^_^