SAU Community

Hks Turbo Kit For Rb20 Or Rb25

Hey Everyone! I've got a HKS GT3040 only run (100kms) polished front housing, Nitto 45mm external wastegate polished with stainless steel screamer pipe and dump pipe and custom manifold. This are all top mount... It includes the speedflow fittings and braided lines pretty much the whole lot..Everything are pretty much brand new..My car is still off the road been 8months now and still rebuilding my engine..just got some cams and I decided to go bigger..Im after the Greddy T67 or T04z...all this items are very good condition guaranteed!!! I will post pics soon and if you are interested on a Microtech computer with dash and plug and play I will sell the whole lot for $5500 its tune on 0.9 bar and Ive got 243 kw...very responsive turbo...Im looking without computer around the $4500 negotiable...so let us know...this turbo alone cost me $3500..just give us a call or sms me on 04 2203 2203...

responsive, i get full boost on 2500 rpm on my rb25..i kind of sold my computer already for 1200 with handset and plug and play..im thinking of keeping everything except for the turbo and the top mount manifold, because when i get TO4z i can use dump and wastegate, just need to change the flanges...so im looking around 2800 negotiable for the turbo i wil consider it brand new mate.. to be honest..used it not near 100kms..so if you are interested let us know..04 2203 2203..if you know someone down at brisbane and want them to have a look im happy to do so..thanks