SAU Community

finally finished!!!!!!

no dyno graph.. could be making 20kw for all i know.. might only be running on 2 cyl. as well :P..

good work though 300kw is nice.. what mods have you put into it?? what boost you running..

- better photos during the day would be good..

hi all,

Ive seen and been in this car.

He aint shittin the thing is ballistic.

AX has done a really good job would make all skyline fanatics around the world proud!

Credit is fine I'm happy for him!!

I think the problem is he posted photos that show us nothing. Which means - if he posted saying he's happy with no photos ... everyone would say something on the lines of "YAY we're happy too!".

Since the photos got put up, everyone expects specs and photos now because the point of the thread isn't "yay I'm happy" but "yay I'm happy checkout my car"... which just isn't possible.

Either way ... BOOOOOOSSST!!! :aroused: :)

i think you will all find he will post better pics and a dyno graph very soon

but its no bullshit this car is awesome i have seen it with my own eyes and seen the dyno sheet.

everyone who is whinging will be eating their words.

also as if cops don't check this sit out so posting exactly what is done to you car can be dangerous.

depends..

I personaly make my car street legal and could brag about it all day

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are such skeptics YES I will send more day photos and sorry thie pics didnt come out too good BUT when I prove it to you doubting thomas' and I want a BIG APOLOGY!!!!! I dont care what you guys think I KNOW IT IS BALLISTIC AND THATS ALL I CARE about.