SAU Community

finally finished!!!!!!

All he is looking for is some credit from fellow enthusiasts. Obviously from what he has said there has been alot of work, time & money put into it.

Good on ya Dude! I am glad all the effort has paid off and you are pround of it!

Go Hard!!!

WOW there are normal ppl on this forum. nice to see some ppl are happy for others. GREAT attitude man!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are such skeptics YES  I will send more day photos and sorry thie pics didnt come out too good BUT when I prove it to you doubting thomas' and I want a BIG  APOLOGY!!!!! I dont care what you guys think I KNOW IT IS BALLISTIC AND THATS ALL I CARE about.

How old are you, 15? People aren't questioning that you can get 300rwkws: your not the first and you won't be the last.

However its a bit hard to give a toss when we know nothing about the background: what happened, why the rebuild, what went in/what work was done, etc.

Lucien.

depends..

I personaly make my car street legal and could brag about it all day

And personally i wouldn't post a list of everything done to my car (if it had much done to it :D) on a public forum... never know who's watching and the last thing you want is for someone to steal the car and strip it for parts.

Anyways, nice work mate! Looking forward to seeing more of your car.

cmon guys.... even though the pics suck, you can still see its a fairly moddified engine bay, greddy plenum, big radiator, silicon rad. hoses, engine strut... unless your a massive wanker with too much money, you dont put that kinda stuff on a stock motor... specially not the plenum.

hes obviously put alot of work into it, and just couldnt wait to get better pics to share it with everyone..

id be excited too if my car went like that thing... it will in time though.

but yeh, on the other hand, shouldnt have posted up until you have better pics and a dyno graph...

you can post up a list of parts, just dont show you plate in any photos or on the dyno sheet.

nice work dude...

where did you get the engine strut?? is it just a universal one or made for the line??

cheers

Linton

People are so paranoid and afraid, I wish they would grow up and stop being such babies "Oh my god dude the cops might read the forum and hear about what mods I have" .. I can not tell you how stupid that sounds.

I would hate to live my life in fear!

So with that said, what mods are you running to get 300rwkw?

People are so paranoid and afraid, I wish they would grow up and stop being such babies "Oh my god dude the cops might read the forum and hear about what mods I have" .. I can not tell you how stupid that sounds.

I would hate to live my life in fear!

So with that said, what mods are you running to get 300rwkw?

mate you don't live in SA you have no idea how bad the cops are here. They hate imports especially Skylines. They will literally pull you over for no reason and defect you even if they can't find something major they will do you for something trivial. They target imports they must have competition running between themselves to see who can defect the most skylines.

Thats all good, but not posting your mods under an alias on the internet is borderline mentally retarded.

So your point is?

cars are easily recognised in adelaide its very small.