SAU Community

Skyline Manuals - Download Available

Links

I'm currently looking into 100gig/month hosting based in the US for ~$15/mnth.

If I do this however I may/may not front the whole cost.. with 100gig I can also host alot more files/videos as i'll have 5x bandwidth. i'll get in contact with some admin's and have a chat.

just giving ppl an update + wanted to get some feedback as to whether they would like this to happen?

update: currently in discussions with my current hosting - so we'll see what he says and I might be up and running again soon..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

FYI this has also been mirrored here:

http://bur.st/~rinmak/sau/

User: sau

Pass: skyline

Much faster than the technine.org mirror and I would prefer if you chose either this or Links' mirror from now on :)

MODERATORS: This really should be a sticky or under the how-to's or something. Its a very good resource.

Also, I will get around to bringing some of the newer stuff over to these other mirrors when im not so lazy :)

i have and r31 service manual, australian models and gregories trans and drivetrain avalible for upload also for aus models eg rb30

all i need is gregories engine section, i dont even need the others

il willing to upload them, pm me a ftp where i can send them all and i will

+someone please get me the gregories aus r31 engine one

Thanks to V-Spec we've now got the Gregories Diff and Trans books up on the server as well as the R31 Service Manual..

http://www.crankroom.com/sau/R31/

Check the first page for username and password..

Does anyone have a copy of the R33 SII Owners manual

There is one in english that I am after, it's bloody impossible to find.. Cheers guys..

Donutdave - i've tried them out both work downloading and viewing on the site (i'd recommend downloading them..)

Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat 7.0 installed - you can get it on the front page, i'm pretty sure the R32 all engine manual requires it.

Donutdave - i've tried them out both work downloading and viewing on the site (i'd recommend downloading them..)

Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat 7.0 installed - you can get it on the front page, i'm pretty sure the R32 all engine manual requires it.

You are right with Adobe I had 6.0 version, However when I went to download it from the front page at the end of download I get error "file corupted" so it's not working for me. I'll get 7.0 somewhere else first.

Thanks anyway :P