SAU Community

Ze Dyno Day Video is Finished!

Finally!

Mick, Luke & I finished up tonight on the video from the Auto Tech Dyno Day a couple of months back. I've still gotta burn it to DVD but other than that, it's complete.

What we were thinking we'd do was see if anyone wanted to host a gathering at their place on Friday night say after meeting at the museum, for a viewing of the movie. Sorta like meet at the museum, then use it as an excuse for a cruise to X's place for the video. It's not heaps long, about 37 or so minutes, but hey it's something to do ;)

What we're wondering is is there someone with either a decent sized TV to accomodate whoever wants to watch it, or alternatively, is there anyone around with a big white wall that can be assaulted by a data projector that I can hijack from work..... (and a stereo of course, need sound because of the phat OMG SIK! sountrack)

Any takers?

We just watched the final draft and Im very happy with the editing side of it but we still need to fix up some of the titles... When thats done it will be perfect, still on for Friday though!

You'll get a DVD Camma dont worry, we've got heaps of DVD-R's... Mark will come up with a "round about" price just to cover materials and stuff. Wont you Mark.

We just watched the final draft and Im very happy with the editing side of it but we still need to fix up some of the titles... When thats done it will be perfect, still on for Friday though!

You'll get a DVD Camma dont worry, we've got heaps of DVD-R's... Mark will come up with a "round about" price just to cover materials and stuff. Wont you Mark.

Excellent! :P

Mick if you see Luke tell him to give a dvd to his mum to give to my girlfriend at work just found out they work together lol what a small world she will give you some $$$ obviously when you work out what you want for it ;)

You can all come over to my place...BUT:Erica has tonsilitis,so NO KISSING her,OK? And everyone will have to park neat & orderly without going anywhere near the driveway of our repulsive neighbours directly opposite our driveway..they're likely to take rego' numbers and have a whinge...What time,tho'? I gotta drive to Wagga to pick up my intruments,so wont be back until 7 tonight...

We were originally thinking after the museum, but whatever's good for you... it's your place :P

I've got to do some last minute 'fixing' with it (****in Pinnacle Studio), so whatever is good.

Oh, do I bring a projector?

We were originally thinking after the museum, but whatever's good for you... it's your place :P

I've got to do some last minute 'fixing' with it (****in Pinnacle Studio), so whatever is good.

Oh, do I bring a projector?

Nah-big screen telly will have to do,as the only large,white wall I've got has a heeeeooooge fishtank in the way(which is up for sale,by the way...)-it's empty,but it's take 8-10 guys to move it...so,TV it is! Timing?

Maybe have it bout 9ish? We could have pizza and then afterwards head down to the Jerra and get shmozzled... I just want to get drunk :P

OK-say 8.30 show-up for 9pm viewing? I'm on the road in 10 minutes;any further ideas that require my input,call my mobi'!

ok ive been offered a lift to jayces...is there any chance thatb some one could drop me home after jayces. im only in chisholm, 5 mins down the highway

EDIT: problem solved ill see you all there.

Is there something on tonight, where are yas meeting up?

Sorry Kris! Just got in the door(left @ 10 this morn'-ALL over NSW today...)-gathering at my place in Jerra(I can't remember which side of town you are...)to view dyno day footage. I'll PM you my number...

is a good video.....

With some funny "artistic licence" thrown in(if you know where to look)! Whilst it's a shame all of the footage taken on the day can't be edited,the bits that Frink,Bluprint and R31DET have edited came out TOPS! Those of you that are ordering a copy,make sure you watch the credits all the way to the "end"(sAfrican American...SNORT!)...