SAU Community

Want a new front bar for r33, but something different

Im after a new front bar.. something a bit different like this

VSr33ver1.jpg

or something like similar. Can't find anything different to bloody GTR copies, veilside or 400r, all of which i hate :)

Any1 have any ideas on what or where i should be looking? They seem to make alot of drift style ones i like for 180sx/silvia's but nothing for R33's

Cheers

how about u get one for the 180 and stupidly modify it to fit on ur car, so ur car looks unique.

And ummm, not so good looken either, meh ...

whats wrong with the stock parts, if ur after uniqueness, then you got the wrong car.

Just my opinion tho

Not bad.. but not exactly what im after. I kinda like the vertex 180 bars, but they dont seem to make anything equivilent for r33's

there was an r33 s1 vertex front bar for sale a while back, so they do make them i guess

Yeha im in the same situation of looking for a front bar that ISNT a gtr bar, 400r or the common aftermarket type. I personally like the styling of teh vertex kits (on any model) so i guess im leaning towards purchasing one of them at the moment. The hard part is trying to find who stocks them...

i want something vertexish/drift looking... maybe ill settle for a trial kit though....... let me know if you find anything... im in brisbane by the way

omt.... liquid ice what sort of kit is that? on your car that is.. cheers