SAU Community

Black leather gear/handbrake boot set r32

I currently have one pair of boots for a 32 for sale.

Brand new, made from black genuine cow leather & black press studs. That is, one quality gear (shifter) boot and one handbrake boot to fit into an r32.

$70 delivered to AUS

****Please note these gearboots are shown with flat seams ie dbl or contrast stitching which is an extra $10. For $70/pair you get SINGLE seams on the GEARboot, I'm sorry I don't have a pic of single seams right this second but I will get one asap, basically the stitching is on the inside joins only, however handbrake comes as shown****

Payment can be made by direct deposit (preferred), credit card (paypal) or cash. If you don't want them sent they can be picked up from the Epping (VIC) area over the weekend.

Please PM me, if you want pics please include your email and I'll send them asap.

If anyone else wants any for a 32 or a 33 just let me know, I also have some white sheepskin (slightly thinner) at the moment (as pictured).

Cheers!! :)

Kaz

*edit: note they are industrial grade studs not cheap copper crud that will fall apart/off

Here's some pics to give you an idea of them...

pic 1 & 2: no idea where 46n2 has put his gear knob but you get the drift! This is white sheepskin with black contrast stitching for a 32, leather looks a bit discoloured/dirty but its just the pic/lighting.

pic 3: obviously the wire hasn't been sewn but this is what you get for the handbrake boot in a 32, cowhide, just a straight swap really.

pic 4: two cowhide 33 boots and one 32 boot on the right. 32 boots can have wire sewn in (just hook up a chick/mum to do it for you!) or you can glue it with contact adhesive, stapling it in not particularly recommended :) 33 boots have holes around the bottom and is clipped in.. pretty easy really.

pic 5: my awesome sewing! That one has velcro but the ones I now sell just have press studs (unless you reallly want velcro and can't live without it....).

Better pics will come later.. if you want MORE pics let me know :)

• 2 years later...