SAU Community

Guys,

Wonder if anyone of you know what is the right combination / setting for these three items.

1. ACC valve - adjust the screw towards inside or outside for more air

2.Throttle switch sensor - should it lean more to left or right

3.Crank angle sensor - wat is the best position -max anti clockwise or vice versa.

I know if we can adjust these three items correctly ,the idling will be better and more power .

Any ideas?

I ve got signal 34 on my check light...wat should i do.I think its the knock sensor.

1. & 2. I don't know enough about to comment, my TPS isn't setup quite right either.

3. Adjusting the CAS affects your base timing, DO NOT put it 100% one way or the other, you could end up running a dangerous amount of advance (therefore pinging) or retard you timing way too far and have a car well down on power.

If you've adjusted it already, then for the moment put it in the middle, try to see if there's any marks, from the bolts, on the housing to indicate where it's sat most of the time.

If you own a timing light and know what to do then set your car up to run 15deg if it's a manual, 20deg if it's an auto, otherwise take it to a shop and get them to do it.

As for code 34, yes that is knock sensor, check their wiring is ok. Further code values can be found here: http://www.rb20det.com/ecudd.html