SAU Community

R32 GTR. Original, One of the best

R32 GTR For sale with original 21,000km's

History and general appearance of the vehicle shows these km's are original. (all interior, seats, steering wheel like brand new)

This vehicle has aftermarket 17" wheels, KAKIMOTO exhaust, MP3/CD player. There are no further modifications. The car has never been boosted and was imported personally by its 45 year old owner.

The vehicle has current registration and will be sold with a current victorian roadworthy certificate.

Its an ideal car for someone that is looking for a GTR, That isnt dodgey (like the other 90% of them out there)

Details from the ad when the vehicle was imported:

1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR 2.6 litre twin turbo coupe

5 speed

17,500 kms (with service history)

Gunmetal grey

320 km/h NISMO speedo was factory fitted when new and has been verified in the log books

17" Aftermarket wheels

APEXi AFC

Drilled rotors

KAKIMOTO exhaust

Twin airpods

Strut tower brace

All power options and airconditioning

Condition notes: In excellent condition inside and out. No accident history. With such low kms, this is an extremely rare find.

This vehicle does have a 320km/h speedo and The logbooks are missing. I have been in many arguments with Geoff from Prestige Motorsport. He supposibly posted me the logbooks which never arrived.

I can provide more, high quality photos on request

I am asking $26,000 firm for the car. Please PM me or call me on 0403916715.

Guest DIRTgarage
20000kms? or 120000kms cause thats a bit low thats the colour of the oil inside of the motor?

I didn't want to say it but..................the engine bay pics look like a very tired 89 GTR....one of the worst ive seen

Guest DIRTgarage
yeh the paint on the inlet manifold, has been re painted and looks a bit tires

not to mention all the rusty clamps, fuel rail, and the leakage around the head!

Guest two.06l
Some of you REALLY need to read the rules

We know the rules.....what about the rules for posting crap!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
clap clap to the primary school kid for stating that. didnt you think i would of thought of that.

this is an exception. please dont state the obvious

No need to be rude.... :crazy: .....just in case u didnt notice...as I have a GTR with a nismo speedo that reads 6000kms. As I know the cars very well...I have just sold a genuine 38000km black R32 GTR and it is immaculate with not a mark in the interior, bodywork/paintwork and engine bay....If you want some advice on how to tell if the kms are genuine...send me a pm...and I will try and help you....