SAU Community

Show & Shine Wrap Up Thread

d00dz

Manu, you came 2nd place on points... Beautiful car mate!

Just went through my pics...  

Waaaaaay too contrasty :D It was useless trying to take pics yesterday without a flash ;)  

I'll post some up anyway when I get a chance.

Finally sum1 took my car pics thank Merli

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, it would have cracked my lens!!! ;)

Mate, seriously... Thanks SOOOOOOO much for spinning the decks all day... The music and PA system brought the show onto a whole new level, and added great ambience to the day.

You're a fcuking legend :D

:thankyou: :thankyou: :rave: :thankyou: :thankyou:

This was the first SAU event I've attended/participated in and I have to say that it was pretty impressive. The organisation was top notch, all participants seemed to be acting responsibly and I think it did a lot to portray a very good image of Skyline enthusiasts to the general public. So congrats to all the organisers and everyone who participated/attended on a job well done :D

Now where are the rest of the pics??? ;)

Hey Brendon,

Thanks for hangin out at the meet with me yesterday. Being my first show I didnt know what to expect from the people at a show like this, so it was nice to not have a bunch of dickheads in the car next to me. Send me up those web sites that you use to buy stuff from japan and australia when you get a chance. I'm keen to have a look for some new bits for "Betty". (Black Betty that is)

Catch ya soon mate!!

Wayne (TYP33M)

Thanks for the points Merli - very exciting indeed! I can't really believe it though since there were so many other beautiful GTTs...

But thanks for the PM, will work to make it into the top3 next year!

because i had no time to get a ***ing blue slip LMAO

rego coming next week:D

great day guys so happy i managed to finally get there

ye i was waiting all day to see ur car man.. so sexy ;o

did u get ur guards replaced or flared to gtr style?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Honestly: Buy a name brand turbo. Garrett or Borg Warner. Anything else you will be chasing "but why doesn't mine end up like the dyno graphs the sellers post?" Buying a brand name turbo gets your result right where other people with the same turbo experience. Also, 600whp in any country - expect your engine to become a consumable. If you're okay with that and can plan for that then all the power to you. Also consider your clutch will suck and your grip will be less than stellar. Aim at 450whp. You'll have a better car and more fun actually using it, and it'll probably be faster for every scenario with the one exception being drag launching it on drag radials at a drag strip where you might be a tenth faster. Sincerely, Wiser, cooler heads.  
    • I've driven it around "in da hooodd" and it seems ok, have driven it around with the A/C on as well to generate more heat. So far no leaks. Yet to do a long drive OR a track day in it, so both will be the tests. I think if I were to do it again, I would just plumb the water return straight into the intake manifold's bleed ports (un-used) on the top side, noting that I have an aftermarket one. I hope this works well, because I cannot be fked working on the car ever again     In terms of your usual highflow kit, I would just return the water to the hardline behind the head.
    • I know. It was there when I bought it, I don't know if I hate the scrape or the totally wrong coloured "touch up" paint more. I do plan to fix that when I can build up enough confidence 🤣
    • Do you have a link to the kit you bought? I don't have anything helpful to contribute other than suggesting to make sure that you do it right. It's a pain now, but it will be even more of a pain down the line if you have to fix it again. I've been ignoring a small leak on that return line fitting in my car. Still weighing up what to do with it. Jonny @Dose Pipe Sutututu has routed it back to the front of the engine to make it less painful. See this and following comments in his build thread. Not sure how it has been holding up since though.  
    • Awesome! Thank you for the confirmation. We’ll see if anyone has experience with HyperGear, Pulsar, or other turbo brands with good response and overall power.    After more research, I’m leaning towards the HyperGear ATR43SS3 ProR with .63 turbine. This a dyno graph from an RB25DET Neo with following mods: • 1650cc injectors • adaptronic plug-in ECU • 600x300x81mm Intercooler • 3in exhaust  • 4in downpipe  • R35 GTR Coilpacks  • twin scroll manifold  • twin 50mm wastegate    What do you think?