Show & Shine Wrap Up Thread

d00dz

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man

its been 14 months now and its still not done lol :D

If that's your car "not done" I'd hate to see done!

2GU UP looked awesome and definitely caused a stir when you drove in.

At least there was one zed there frotn and centre that was nice. Like a fish out of water though.

QUOTE]

Two zeds were there' date=' well almost! lol. Mine was on the side of the road at the entry to the car park. Actually did anyone get a pic of it with the extinguisher dust on it? i didnt and i would like one just cause i think its well funny.[/quote']

Three actually :D

Don't 350s count?

Toulia, thanks so much for the bread rolls mate!  

You have to come to more SAU events though!!! Just cos you don't have your GTR anymore, doesn't mean you're allowed to leave us! :D Just look at me, I'm sticking around like a bad smell  :uh-huh:  :uh-huh:  :innocent:

It was great to catch up with Toulia and so many others - nearly all of the original team track day there - think we were missing Dino and FATZ.

A VERY BIG thanks has to go to Jaala and Adam who have pretty much driven the whole event, along with Merli and Nick.

The SNS committee set big aims for 2005 which were more than delivered- well done guys.

I would like to say a big thanks from the ACT guys to all the organisers of the event, I had a great time.

One thing I have noticed though is that in this thread I have counted only 3 pictures of R31's (one posted by the owner of car) and NONE of DR30's and I think only 2 of KPGC10's, however there seem to be plenty of 32, 33 and 34 pictures here... Are R31's or older just not considered cool enough anymore???

Has everyone forgotten thier Skyline roots? I know I have a bias opinion but it seems to me that the older (original) Skylines only get over looked these days, I believe there is even a post by someone here outlining the winners of each category (on page 1,2 or 3) but the "Best R31 category" is completly left out........

I drove for 5 hours from the ACT just to be at this event and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I absolutly love every model of Skyline and Nissan alike, but when I see things like this I start to wonder why I put in the effort.

Once again, thankyou to all of the organisers and competitors, I had a great day...

Congratulations to all of the winners (even the best R31 and Classic Skylines).

I will definatly be there next year.

Mick,

Well put ;)

Just wait for my photos... I made sure I took photos of the R31s, R30s and the KPGC10s!

Don't be disheartened if people mention the older models less, I guess in the same way you're biased towards your car model, everyone else is biased towards theirs! But because there are so many more R32s, R33s and R34s, it's only natural that conversation tends to gravitate towards the models that the majority own!

We definitely appreciate you coming all the way from the ACT, but even more so because you brought out your R31s!!! It wouldn't be a complete show without your input and your beautiful cars! :uh-huh: :D