SAU Community

R34 GTR for wedding

svd001

Hi all. I am in need of an R34 GTR for my wedding. White preferably but I'll take whatever is out there. Car would be needed for Sun 4th Sep 2005. The location will be the Ipswich region ( yet to decide). Will have photo opps for the car and various other incentives.

Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

cheers...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all. I am in need of an R34 GTR for my wedding. White preferably but I'll take whatever is out there. Car would be needed for Sun 4th Sep 2005. The location will be the Ipswich region ( yet to decide). Will have photo opps for the car and various other incentives.

Please let me know if anyone can help me out.

cheers...

We have a white GTSTS if it helps. R33 though

I'm calling shenanigans!

You only registered in July?

This is your 1st post and your asking someone for an R34 GTR for a wedding car?

Your wedding is in Septemeber and you don't know exaclty where it's gonna be?

I'm calling shenanigans!

You only registered in July?

This is your 1st post and your asking someone for an R34 GTR for a wedding car?

Your wedding is in Septemeber and you don't know exaclty where it's gonna be?

Good call Mud!!!

Anyway ill ask a few mates sinces they own a car yard in brisbane. To c if they got any GTR-R34 free that they can rent it to u for the day.

OK OK....Its not what it seems... I used to be part of the old forums. I've gone to the MT Cotton drift days and cruises and stuff. I have re-registered again under the same name I used to have so I'm not a newbie as it seems. Fair enough call though people.... Thought I had better clear that up..

Ok, I'm getting married at Kholo Gardens, Ipswich on the 4th September. Thats Sunday 3 weeks from now.

I've tried PM'ing Willo, But I don't know the guy so I don't blame him for the lack of reply.

Hungry6: Mate let me know. Either colour. Blue is great though. Whatever really...

MRR34.. Thanks. ANy help is greatly appreciated. PM me if you find anything out. I'm kinda stuck for options out here... Time is ticking now...