SAU Community

How Much Have You Spent On Your GTS-T/ GT-T???

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm just cracked the 40g all up (20g for car)mark myself. As everyone knows, there's always something else you need. Yes we have cars as money pits. Just ask yaself, what else would you spend ya money on if ya didn't have a skyline ??? Maybe a house, but that's about it.

If ya girlfriend or wife says you spend too much money on ya car....Tell her that you could spend a million on her but she won't do 12's down the quarter mile :D

Im one of the little spenders at the moment but its in the process of changing.

To date i have only spent the following

-Gauges-500

-Rims-2500

-Bc-35, bought one of those manual ones from mark. his thread is in the forced turbo section,awsome bit of equiptment.

-tinted windows-300

other than that not a lot. Some of the mods were already done like tein fully adjustable suspension, pod filter, 3" from the turbo back.

have plans for a fmic soon in the next year for only 700, then it will continue from there.

Love these cars, its just funny how silly little comodores keep trying to run against me, even though mine is a mild tune, so i can only imagine how some of the guys in this forum must blow them apart.

By the way Packy love the comment about the missus.

hmmm just cracked the 40g all up (20g for car)mark myself. As everyone knows, there's always something else you need. Yes we have cars as money pits. Just ask yaself, what else would you spend ya money on if ya didn't have a skyline ??? Maybe a house, but that's about it.

If ya girlfriend or wife says you spend too much money on ya car....Tell her that you could spend a million on her but she won't do 12's down the quarter mile :)

thats true. atm im only 18, so 90% of the money i earn goes to the car :lol:

nice avatar pic btw, 33 as a rally car, hmmmm :lol:

Edited by **JaR**

Theres at least $5k there on engine mods to get it running mid 12's , not bad when you think of it that way.  What else can beat it for the money?

A CBR1000RR fireblade doing low 10's for $19000 new from the dealer :D

Had my R33 for over a year...

cost $18k imported and on the road

$40 to replace the buggered rear speakers

$15 for new wiper blades