SAU Community

X3 R33 CF BONNETs - SELLING CHEAP! MINOR DAMAGED! BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION!

hi people

i have 3 cf bonnets for GTR33 up for grap.

They will fit GTR33 and GTS33 only if you change the hinges on left and right side and the latch to those of GTR33.

The only problem is that there are some damages on each bonnet.

They are MINOR damaged on various degree.

Most can be easily repaired doing your own DIY kit. You need fiberglass repair kit to do so.

I usually sell the bonnet for $850 but much more on other shops. usually may cost $1000 and up.

I am selling them below cost price!

- R33 BONNET NO. 1 = $400 (47% off my price)

Link to Bonnet 1 pics

CONDITION RATING 7/10. Minor damaged. can be fixed easily. some marks cant be removed but not visible unless on close up view.

- R33 BONNET NO. 2 = $600 (30% off my price) (SOLD)

Link to Bonnet 2 pics

CONDITION RATING 9/10. Very very minor damaged. can be fixed up easily

- R33 BONNET NO.3 = $550 (35% off my price) (SOLD)

Link to Bonnet 3 pics

CONDITION RATING 8.5/10. Very minor damaged. can be fixed up easily

I DONT MIND SHIPPING INTERSTATE, I WILL PACK AS WELL AS I CAN BUT I CANT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANYTHING HAPPEN.

MY COURIER COMPANY CHARGES $95.00 PER DELIVERY. COST MORE TO TASSIE AND PERTH.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DELIVERY COMPANY, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR OWN.

I am very interested in purchasing a bonnet however a few questions first:

1. How did they all get broken? Isn't carbon fibre supposed to be very durable and hard to tear/break?

2. Does this breakage compromise the stability of the bonnet?

3. Why do you need to purchase gtr hinges for the bonnet fit onto a gtst? Isn't the only difference between a gtst and gtr front-end the pumped goards, rb26dett and ancillaries for 4wd?

4. Why are ALL of them broken in similar positions?

5. What is the brown marks on the first bonnet, are they scratches? Why are they brown?

6. It appears that on some of the pictures you have used a blurring tool with a photo editing program (i.e photoshop), is this correct? If so, what are you blurring?

7. The bonnets all appear to be exactly the same style, why the dramatic changes in price for very similar damage?

8. where are you located, and how do you propose delivery?

Sorry if the questions seem silly, I am unexperienced with CF. If you could let me know the answers to the questions that would be great!.

I am very interested in purchasing a bonnet however a few questions first:

1. How did they all get broken? Isn't carbon fibre supposed to be very durable and hard to tear/break?

3. Why do you need to purchase gtr hinges for the bonnet fit onto a gtst? Isn't the only difference between a gtst and gtr front-end the pumped goards, rb26dett and ancillaries for 4wd?

5. What is the brown marks on the first bonnet, are they scratches? Why are they brown?

6. It appears that on some of the pictures you have used a blurring tool with a photo editing program (i.e photoshop), is this correct? If so, what are you blurring?

7. The bonnets all appear to be exactly the same style, why the dramatic changes in price for very similar damage?

Sorry if the questions seem silly, I am unexperienced with CF. If you could let me know the answers to the questions that would be great!.

please refer to this thread for reference

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...719#post1331719

the bonnets were damaged in transit. mishandled. i tried to get claimed but failed. i was holding them as proof but my claims was denied.

anything is breakable even your skyline! i guess it meet a lof impact when handled. trust me its not pretty when it arrived.

with proper repairing using firberglass repair kit and reinforcing the ribbing with fiberglass you should be able to get you full 100% stability back. it is a simple job and simple tool to use. many people in bodykit industry should tell you is a an easy job to repair especially bonnet 2 and bonnet 3.

you are incorrect im afraid. we tried to fit on a gtst before and the hinges and latches does not match. the bonnet are of the same shape and fit perfectly but the position of the holes on each side of the hinges are different and so is the latch. other than that is perfect alignment. however i must say that this is just a theory at the moment. never been proven before. my comment is based on one time effort to put on in a gtst

becos they are mishandled in similar fashion hence it is damaged in similar way.

there is no scratches on any of the bonnets. one bonnet no 1, they are like some defect due to mishandling. the underlying clear coat has given way. it is not a bad thing. it is visible on some angle but if you on the car horizontally, you cant even see it unless you are at some near distance. i have decided to take this pictures to show all the defects and not want to hide anything.

i take the photo as it is. no editing what so ever. i have been an honest seller everywhere i go.

this is the screen-shot of the traders rating. i am sure you will find me to be an honest seller. :P

feedback.jpg

bonnet 1, has the most damaged among the 3. cracks and some clear coat issue which is not visible when you put it on.

bonnet 2 has very minor damage, slight hairline crack1

bonnet 3 has minor damage, 2 minimal crack as shown in the pics

im in sydney. i prefer if people can pick up in sydney. if interstate, i am happy to deliver it at extra $95.00. i cant afford to foot for the fee as i am already losing money for them. howver, i prefer that you arrange your own transport company and i will be more than happy to corporate with you.

No worries! all question answered! :)

if i got them could u hook me up wit the parts nessarsary to put them on my R33 GTS-T???

if yes consider bonnet 2 SOLD!!!

you need to source the hinges and the latch on your own unfortunately. if you live in liverpool. there are a lot of places that you can ask around. dont think is an issue here. :wave: