SAU Community

Whats the crappest movie you've seen?

Sneeza

I'm like sitting here thinking to myself...............duh! what's the worst movie ever and I can't think of one for the life of me! I've seen heaps of shite movies! (thinks I've brained my damage!) What about The Warriors!!! I laughed through that one!!

But I have to say the all time best movie I love is Pulp Fiction!! :) I lost count how many times I watched it at the cinemas! and DVD! I watched it not long ago, they re-ran it at Luna Leederville, followed by Fear & Loathing in Las Vagas (I thought was well done too) Bluddy brilliant!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam with Zahos "SAW" is one of the best movie's i have seen in along time since butterfly effect directors cut and army of darkness.

worst:the new fraken starwars movie ep3 man that just sucked all the new starwars suck that shit sould of been a min series or sumfin adn eny movie with singing (unless directed buy mel brookes or made by monty python) also any holly wood remake of a jap horror film

I thought War of The Worlds was pretty shit, the first 3/4's were all right. But the end was woeful, completely wrecked it for me.

EDIT: Although it is not the worst movie ive seen, its the only one i can think of at the moment. :lock:

wow so many to choose from

im gonna say Crossroads - the britney movie

and Evita with madonna singers shouldnt act

oh and you got served such bad acting they shudda cut out all the acting scenes and left the dancing

and son of the mask, dumb and dumberer who the hell decided to remake these sh1t films

and garfield borinngggg

and Gigli fairly obvious

and alien Vs predator that was super crap

streetfighter that was craptacular

blair witch project so scarey i fell asleep

and anything with steven segal in it makes me wanna barf

blair witch project so scarey i fell asleep

I thought blair witch 1 was brilliant, but the 2nd was another one of the worlds worst sequels. Owww & blair witch one had a good 'piss you off, what happened next?' kinda ending which was annoying.

i didnt even bother seeing most of the movies you mentioned 33Spec2 - guess i was right not to :thumbsup:

only good bit in blair witch is the last scene when one of the characters comes into the house and sees the other one already in the corner.. thats awesome mind games...

slightly off topic/

we saw Sin City the other night... anyone notice how much Kevin looks like Harry Potter ;)

anyone notice how much Kevin looks like Harry Potter :thumbsup:

Are you implying Harry Potter is actually a stealth serial murderer cannibal? I’m sure it’d make things more interesting if he was… hahah

Kevin actually reminded me more of the guy out of the Matrix with those sunnies. The Chinese fighter guy.

Are you implying Harry Potter is actually a stealth serial murderer cannibal?  I’m sure it’d make things more interesting if he was… hahah

Kevin actually reminded me more of the guy out of the Matrix with those sunnies.  The Chinese fighter guy.

hahah... we were thinking we should adapt a couple of kevin's scenes, rename it and upload it... so that when the little kiddie's download a new, leaked snippet of the next film, "Harry Potter and the stones of Roark", they get the suprise of their lives...

either that or a different version of LOTRs, since Kevin is Frodo :thumbsup:

Mwahhahaha

Zoolander was excellent. "It's not like we think we're actually in a control tower trying to reach outer space. Hello. Hello."

And Malkovic was cool too but my gf can't stand it.

The worst ever has to be Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

Did anyone ever watch that movie by Peter Jackson (who did son of rajab of the rings) called "bad Taste"? Its was this Uni assignment grade horror movie where zombies at peoples brains. I think it might actually beat Spanglish as the crappest movie hahaha