SAU Community

A31 Diana Bodykit

pitchd

it's a VIP kit, it's not supposed to have gawdy coolers poking out of it,

the hefty 213 000 price tag includes front bumper, rear bumper, side steps, door skins and vip style rear wing,

the pics which are advertised ont he diana site aren't the best being that they show the car at a "funny" angle,

if you want to see the kit on a "driftmobile" example, click the link supplied

http://www8.plala.or.jp/interceptor/pc/a31-001.html

oh yeah and diana *used* to have a website but a few weeks ago, they shut down, including the parent company which owned them, it had something to do with a vip group of manufacturers, named under the "insurance group" but the umbrella seems to have shut down

Ive got a full Final Konexxion kit on the way. Genuine goodness :rofl:

Front bumper, 20mm wider front fibreglass vented fenders, skirts and rear bar. Still deciding what to do on the rear to go with the front fenders... might roll it out a bit... I wouldnt mind having the flare come straight off where the doorline is :)

JK

Im after the diana kit myself, i dont think its actually called "diana" as wen i was on the site myself i didnt see any diana written anywere, but i cant be 100% sure on that.

im after this kit myself, so if anyone knows were there able to get them from it would be much appreciated.

and when they were on yahoo auctions they werent willing to ship overseas :D

Ive got a full Final Konexxion kit on the way. Genuine goodness :rofl:

Front bumper, 20mm wider front fibreglass vented fenders, skirts and rear bar. Still deciding what to do on the rear to go with the front fenders... might roll it out a bit... I wouldnt mind having the flare come straight off where the doorline is :)

JK

Will you be moulding the front fenders? I'd love some vented fenders.

I am going to find out how much to mould my whole lot... because there are people that would like bits of my kit... and so long as i get confirmed buyers of copies and also willing to chip in for the moulds then I'll do it.

JK