SAU Community

STAGEA Series 2 Neo6 $24,000!!! Must sell in 2 weeks!

Man this is killing me having to offload this baby for $25,000 ono... started out priced at $28,000 - a few people interested - dropped it to $26,000 and got lots of interest and 2 "solds" but neither could get finance together... but now pretty much giving this car away for $25,000... no muckin around - its in its last days and has to go before settlement in 3 weeks on the house I've bought! So two weeks left to get a bargain guys - then it gets offloaded to the best offer at the caryards (which I am dreading!)... so yeah - get it before it gets slapped with a $29,990 price tag in the yards! Check the auction prices - current estimates on importing one of these yourself is around $24,000 landed... and thats before you add tyres, misc costs, alarm, stereo, servicing, 18" rims etc which this has already had done to it! Plus its here now witout the importing hassle and risks!

Only 60,000 kms with full Jap service history - SOMEONE must want this for $25,000!!!

Think about the comparison to an R34 GTT pricewise - you get all the same technology PLUS Atessa 4WD and compare how much a GTT will cost ya... granted the Stag is heavier performance wise - but nothing a few mods wont overcome and you cant beat the stealth of a Stagea!

Got two weeks - thats it guys!

Specs: (ask me anything else if I've missed it)

- 12/1998 Series 2 Stagea RSFour WGNC34

- Atessa 4WD for safety and grip in the wet

- 4 x Airbags - front and back

- Autowatch Blue alarm (full 4 point immobilising, motion sensors - the works - central locking - top of the line alarm)

- Neo6 RB25DET ... 205kW (same as R34 Skyline)

- Auto, with Tiptronic selectable (both steering wheel and gear stick controls)

- Only 60,000kms with full Japanese service history books

- Not a single mark on the bodywork

- 18" alloy wheels and new tyres

- Electric windows and mirrors

- Electric boot lock / closer

- Climate control

- Kenwood head unit (Ipod connectable)

- Reclining / folding rear seats

- All cargo bay covers / barrier mesh

- Floor mats

- Fog lights

- Carbon fibre DAYZ vent-surround kit