SAU Community

New Intercoolers - $175 Delivered - Pick Your Size

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi JUSTJAP i already have one of the 600 x 300 x 76 intercoolers. I was wondering if you could give me a price on just the complete intercooler piping only for an R33 GTS-T, please reaply asap, as i want to get it on asap! Can pay right away! my intercooler is the exact same one as in the Type 1 intercooler kit, so i would be needing the type 1 piping for the R33, thanks very much.

hi JUSTJAP i already have one of the 600 x 300 x 76 intercoolers. I was wondering if you could give me a price on just the complete intercooler piping only for an R33 GTS-T, please reaply asap, as i want to get it on asap! Can pay right away! my intercooler is the exact same one as in the Type 1 intercooler kit, so i would be needing the type 1 piping for the R33, thanks very much.

Hi mate,

We have the piping kits here for $399. You can purchase one now via our website - click on the link below.

http://justjap.com/forumpipingkitspecial.htm

pipingkitr33gtst.jpg

Thanks

Steve

yer, just direct deposited the money for one of these coolers. you've got email. cant wait.

LastTemptation: If your name is Vince, your payment has been confirmed and your cooler will be sent out asap.

Thanks

Steve

• Latest Posts

• Hi People, has anyone come up with a way of getting non-driven wheel speed on a R32 Gts/gtst? from what i've seen the RWD R32 didn't look to come with ABS, if they did i can't find a rwd ABS front knuckle anywhere. is it a case of putting a S14/R33 front knuckle on and then modifying the ASB ring to suit a ECU input frequency limit? or have people managed to get a hall sensor onto the back of the hub and pick up the wheel studs?   i've searched but there isn't anything that I could find.
    • I was thinking about a hoist, the ceiling is very high, but half the garage has a half-height loft for storage and I dont think I'll even be able to jack the X5 up under it as it almost hits me in my 6'5" elevated head when i walk in there. And, yeah nah, maybe if I can convince Bec to let me get another car she'd be open to having as many as we can fit (cough @Duncan) but until that time you better steer clear! 🤣
    • For the sake of cost comparison, I’m currently embarking on putting a new 5 speed into my R33. I imported a new RB25DET gearbox from Japan, which was about AU$3.3k delivered to my door. It was a very slow process (~2 months) and I got extremely lucky with the exchange rate. The twin plate clutch I bought was about AU$1.8k. I've also had to buy all the additional parts required to convert the gearbox from a pull type clutch to a push type clutch. Total cost is about AU$5.5k, so GTSBoy is pretty close to the money.
    • Yeah, The Japanese had/have a problem with doing crap like that to undeserving shitboxen.
    • I run a CD009. See my DIY for info on what I spent. 6800$ isn't cheap, but it's not terrible either.   Keep in mind, you'll still need the following parts. - Shifter relocation kit - Trans Mount - Driveshaft - Slave Cylinder - Rear final drive (This doesn't have to be done right away.) - Some new way to detect speed.